• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

I've been to Thailand a few times now. I have mainly spent time in:

Samui: great beaches. I found it can a bit unsafe/dodgy at night with the LBs.
Phuket: Good nightlife/decent beaches
Pattaya: Hectic nightlife, terrible beach

I always have liked Phuket as it seems to have everything but I have been there too much, and i'd like to see a few new faces - it's too familar.

Are there any other resorts people can recomend with a decent beach and a good LB scene? I'm going back in March and I can't have seen everything? I'm prob going to give Pattaya another go, but I am open to suggestions.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:59 PM

Most of the shore line of Pattaya does have a crap beach however, IMO Pattaya's best beach is located at the bottom of Partamnak Soi 5 and is every bit as good as Patong Beach. Even the sun loungers are the same price at 80 Baht.
I'll see if I can take and post a few pics once back there in a day or two :lol:

#3 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:17 PM

Cheers PT - My memory of the beach is a small collection of deck chairs, far too many beach sellers and it being near the road. If there is a half resonable beach nearby I will be happy!

Pattaya is the most likely so far. My mate has just been out there with you, he's been raving about it.

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

Here you are cyp73 this is Pratumnak Beach in Pattaya :lol: everybit as good as Patong IMO.
So far as nightlife is concerned, Phuket can only offer you a preview of what to expect here in Pattaya :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
]Posted Image
Posted Image
These four pics were taken at 4.30pm this afternoon 8)

#5 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:22 AM

Cheers -that's far more respectable

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:25 AM

Personally, been really keen on a trip to Hat Yai.

A nice selection of ladyboys on offer I'm led to beleive.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:44 AM

I've always wanted to go to Krabi, but haven't heard anything about LBs in the area.

If you like to party, Koh Phan ngan has a small collection of LBs working the bars of Haad Rin. If you hit Haad Rin during the full moon or even half moon party, there are plenty of LBs drifting about, many of the nice LBs from Samui make a regular trip for the FM party. If you're not a deadlocked fire juggler you probably won't want to stay in Haad Rin for too long, but there are plenty of private beach resorts within reach, and you can always stay in Samui and catch the boat over (I think the boats run around the clock during party nights).

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:56 AM

I was converted to Pattaya. I had a great time, and the other beaches were good. I paticularly liked Cosy Beach, about 5 mins from Pattaya - 50B on a taxi bike.

I still spent some time on the sandy bit near Walking St just because I got up to late, or couldn't get rid of my guest in time.

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:45 AM

Oh come on mate don't leave it at that :? At least tell us a bit more about what and who you got up to :?:

Any of the usual suspects, did you go to franck's 131. Presumably Anthony marked your card, did you meet his Lilly :lol:

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:58 AM

Here you are cyp73 this is Pratumnak Beach in Pattaya :lol: everybit as good as Patong IMO.
So far as nightlife is concerned, Phuket can only offer you a preview of what to expect here in Pattaya :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
]Posted Image
Posted Image
These four pics were taken at 4.30pm this afternoon 8)

i heard this beach is a russian colony.
So many ladyboys so little time

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:59 AM

Those steps you can see in the last pic, if you walk down them & turn left, then walk 100 meters... yes you are in Moscow-on-Sea :( However, turn right as I always did and it is virtually all western europeans.

#12 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:32 PM

Oh come on mate don't leave it at that At least tell us a bit more about what and who you got up to

I'll have to write trip report I guess - it will just take a while? Yes, Anthony marked my card - and I just avoided the ones he had! Although this wasn't always possible. Had lots of fun in Blue Ice, and the second week was mainly in Soi 7. I hated Didis (a miserable crowd) so went round the cabaret and bars near the beach road. I'll be there again in a month! The pictures are of Cosy beach.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci