Photo

Paul Oakenfold for ladyboys...:) It was great party!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:50 PM

I must admit it was great welcome Saturday night for me in BKK. Paul Oakenfold in Narcissus, and without any doubt it was nice represantation of sexy ladyboys. Jeje and Pang-aka-Sidney from Casanova, Nat and Jeep from King Corner, Annie former Obsession and many many other gals, that unfortunatelly I donno their names,I wish one day I know all,if I not die of overfucking first..:-) Piece of advice for all you guys, in that kind of parties, and in any party in general, those normally "working" gals, looking for pure fun, as they in good mood and drunk as well. It is your good chance to come back home with gorgeous ladyboy. That all I had to say..will wait for next great party.. :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:01 AM

just tell us when is the next :)

#3 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Great site, I've finally found an active forum for all of us Ladyboy lovers. This is the first thread I've viewed and read that Annie is now formally of Obsession. She is just about my favourite LB and is top of my list to meet when I make my first solo trip to LOS in December. Where is she working now, please help.
Again thanks for the forum, I think I'm going to enjoy it here.

#4 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

The most clubs see me only one time....
Cause....No Mekhong No Dieter...
When I am come back home with the gorgerous ladyboy....my Angel will kill me...with a pretty one she will leave me direct and go back to her parents...
But that was good to know... :mrgreen:

So No Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:54 PM

Pat, she just stay her room right now, relaxing...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci