13 replies to this topic

#1 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:01 AM

hi lads,
i know i should not have a link of another website on here,
so sorry in advance koykaeng, but u can check out these ones i banged and delete the link then.
i have reviews done for them all so if any of ye are locak to me ireland or uk because these TD dolls do touring but areas i can give u my reivew(in dept reviews from the min. i walk in the door till the min. i shoot my load) and how much they cost and my ratings.
any ifo i can give ye there is no problem.
in years 2005-2006
http://www.hungangel...3382&highlight=
only this week
http://www.uk-eros.c...s/ny-kyana2.htm

have banged another 1 but dont have pics of her
later lads
Been there done that

#2 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

Hey rugbyjock
It seems we have more in common than UFC. first off when I have to P4P in NYC I use Eros as well, its like a buffet. Second I was with Allanah too. Albeit about 10 surgeries ago. She was a bit too much of a top for me at that point in my LB career. But she met me at the door in a little school girl outfit (my favorite!!...the pictures on this site from JSB are off the hook!) and that was all I needed to be convinced to push my limit. She had a room mate (another LB or as we say stateside "TS") and the roomate sat on the bed while Allanah and I went at it. Having the room mate watch really turned up the heat for me even though I couldn't be my aggresive self. As for other LBs from eros: I was with Venus (thai), Jasmine (thai) and Farra (asian visiting from UK but presenltly not on the site) Of those three Venus was the absolute best, I've been back to her three times. Total GFE no rush, have a drink, smoke a joint and multiple pops. Also from that site I was with Anne visiting from Fla. (good looking ulta fem, but lame) and Candy who was a real surprise. Candy is this little PR TS about 5ft 2 totally passable with a big cock that came twice and didn't go down. The first time she came was while I was fucking her she shot her load (and quite a load it was) with out touching herself. The second time lets just say I helped her out a bit. I was out one night at a regular club (Crowbar) and I meet Jenifer Pairs. We were on the dance floor and she was putting her hand in my pants. She got my cock hard the head was sticking out over my belt and she bent over and kissed it. I drove her home and we fooled around in my car but nothing serious. Thats about it for eros girls. Hey kid hope to catch up with you in LOS

#3 wasabipoptart

wasabipoptart
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

As for other LBs from eros: I was with Venus (thai), Jasmine (thai) and Farra (asian visiting from UK but presenltly not on the site) Of those three Venus was the absolute best, I've been back to her three times.

Is this the Jasmine from NYC?

The mighty Wasabi Poptart - if so, how was she? - i was thinking about giving her a jingle on my next trip to the east coast

#4 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

Konishiwa wasabipoptart-
Yes I'm speaking about Jasmine from NY. She was really nice, I was with her once. prettier in person than the photos. She was a little thick for my taste I like very slim (we are talking general body appearence not cock) LBs. We were together for well over an hour. She does have a fairly big dick if thats your thing. She wore a entire corset out fit (black) with garters and heels. She allowed me to totally top her, shall we say Candyman style. Although we did do a few things that do not appear to be on CMs repertoire. After I came she quckly put a fresh condom on me and while I was still hard she got on top of me and shoved my cock up her ass, she rode me and jerked her self off. When she busted her nut it hit me me in the face with four big blasts. I never saw so much cum. When I was getting dressed I was starting to get another hardon. She got on her knees and blew me to compltion while I stood with my pants open and leaning up against the door. Well worth the tribute.

#5 wasabipoptart

wasabipoptart
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

Hello there larrylarry

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like I will have to give her a spin (followed by a nice Cream rinse).

The mighty Wasabi Poptart - just before I cum, I will say "this is for larrylarry" and then blast away in her face. 8)

#6 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:30 AM

hi larrylarry,
prob a stupid question but what the LOS mean??
my lingo a bit diff to ye lads!!
i found a brillaint site i'll PM it to you
later
Been there done that

#7 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:57 AM

LOS = Land of Smiles

rugbyjock75... you're not promoting hungangels again... are you an investor?
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#8 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:08 AM

ya i own the site!!
i do all the spell checks on the threads ha...
would you believe i only found it about 2mths ago!
well if there was an irish TS site i promote that instead ha..
Been there done that

#9 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:05 AM

Yeah LOS land of smiles also known as Thailand.

"my lingo a bit diff to ye lads!! "...you don't say!! The The British, The Irish and The Americans, three peoples seperated by a common language LOL!!

#10 lucian769

lucian769
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:27 AM

I was just wondering....in regards to those ladyboys, are you serious about shagging them or are you taking the piss? To be honest, in regards to Paris and cherry, well I think I'm inlove!!!
hey dudes im here

#11 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:31 AM

cherry unreal in the sack...
best bj in history..and sexy as hell uneal kisser..
Paris real kinky unreal ass.. and loves for u to cum in her mouth
Been there done that

#12 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:36 AM

should rename the thread pictures of ts girls i wished i had banged :lol:

we can all cut and paste links.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci