Photo

June 15, Chui pictures posted by KOYKAENG, impressive !!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

This cock on that girl made me HORNY..it's difficult to control myself someimes, anyway here we go:
P.S. Please check other albums by KOYKAENG, he definitely has a good stuff there.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 fareastbob

fareastbob
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:41 PM

I have the same oppinion, good looking LB any more info phone number ?would be good worth a trip down to sin city to try out

#3 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

Would love to be able to contact this girl. Does anyone know how? Where she works?
Anything?

#4 sashasoxx

sashasoxx
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:25 PM

ladyboyh,Chiu's cock is so yummy.Thank you for posting this beautiful ladyboy.

#5 Zio Myalc

Zio Myalc
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 01:00 PM

Really fantastic girl!!!

#6 Nong

Nong
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 05:35 AM

This cock on that girl made me HORNY..it's difficult to control myself someimes, anyway here we go: http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=62

P.S. Please check other albums by KOYKAENG, he definitely has a good stuff there.

They are impressive, sure, but the real impressive part of this is more theft from Koykaeng; these photos were taken by the guy at ladyboy lovers and his logos are removed; that seems to be koykaeng's MO.

that is not impressive, that is just theft and some work with photoshop; big deal. take some photos of your own and post them here, Koy, that would be impresive for a change.

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

As requested, Chui's photos have been removed !

#8 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 07:27 PM

[Posted by 24.63.130.232. This is added while posting a message via http://webwarper.Net to avoid misuse of WebWarper. Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.Net/ww/~av/ladyboyhunter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=233 ]

Thank You KoyKeang..... you are a gentleman for doing that, and I was trying to be polite with you. Thank you for taking it the right way, and thank you for removing my friends photos and also those of Kai and Vicky and Natasha.
ladyboys are very cool people

#9 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:03 AM

Anyone any *current* information on where to find Chiu or Chieu?

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:14 AM

The last information I had for Chui or Chiu (never could work out how to spell that one !) was that she working in a Cabaret in Pattaya.

I did find a phone number for her the other day, but need to verify if still current !

She would have to be one of the most mysterious LB's around.

Hopefully will have some more information shortly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:27 AM

The last information I had for Chui or Chiu (never could work out how to spell that one !) was that she working in a Cabaret in Pattaya.

I did find a phone number for her the other day, but need to verify if still current !

She would have to be one of the most mysterious LB's around.

Hopefully will have some more information shortly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Thank you!

#12 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

If the links to the pics do not work, why not close the thread? The title of this thread is regarding photos which are unavailable? Just a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci