• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

Bad news, Gentlemen!

Didi's Bar at Pattaya will be closed at the end of March. The owner does not know what he will do during the low season. Hope he will open a new one with his lovely Ladyboys soon!

Regards

Bond

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:13 AM

I did read this elsewhere just yesterday, and it does surprise me, as the bar seems to have more talent than ever, and appears relatively busy.

Sure things fluctuate seasonally, however this applies to every enterprise in Pattaya, Phuket or elsewhere.

Need to get a few more facts together about this intended closure.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:38 AM

On a positive note it might raise the standard of Stringfellows. Stringfellows seems to have lost some of it's best girls recently.

On a sadder note, Rose was telling me she may be going back to Samui to join a new Caberet show.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:59 AM

I understood that the area where Didi's bar is located is about to be turned into a hotel. No doubt we will have the Eastiny 27 opening its doors sometime soon.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 bond

bond
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:17 AM

I understood that the area where Didi's bar is located is about to be turned into a hotel. No doubt we will have the Eastiny 27 opening its doors sometime soon.

Cheers
Mardhi

I confirm that, Mardhi. Dietmar has told me in an e-mail today that a new hotel will be build at April and the following months.

Dear Koykaeng! I am sorry that I have no better information for you! And I agree absolutely with you! There are nice and lovely talents working at the bar.

Regrets

Bond

I should explain that Dietmar is the owner of Didi Bar (Didi is a german nickname)

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:52 PM

On a sadder note, Rose was telling me she may be going back to Samui to join a new Caberet show.

Rose has been going back to Samui since early September :lol:
The problem for her is that she is now used to earning proper money and the thought of going back to a job with a salary about five times less than she earns in Pattaya keeps delaying this event :?

#7 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:40 PM

As if Pattaya needs one more hotel. :?

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:59 PM

Bad news gents, I love Didi's...nice girls and its fun place to sit and relax before hiting on Walking Street. Hope the owner will find good spot to relocate.

#9 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:14 PM

Yes is a sad story that Didi's Bar will be closed. Is also an meeting point of one big german-forum for thailand visitors. Didi is also member there. And so i think if he will open a new bar he will definitely not have any problem for find people going there.
But if the new one will be a meeting point for all the ladyboys??
Who knows it?

#10 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:46 AM

well fuck it anyway!!
i off to thailand and pattaya in mid march!!!
just my luck.
a big hello to ye guys i just joined the forum!!
hope i be able to share my experiences and reviews and info with ye..
even though all my is based in Uk and ireland.
Been there done that

#11 stueey

stueey
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:13 AM

Well fortunately I'm in pattaya for a week at the start of March so I'll get to check Didi's out, I wish I was more aware of things dduring my forst visit to Pattaya over Christmas but unfortunately I was with some mates who aren't lucky enough to like the ladyboy thing.... (not that I'm a great expert, had a few in Amsterdam and one in Pattaya). I'm staying in Jomtien but have a cheap second hotel booked for short times in the Soi 7 area. That and my huge supply of kamagra gel and enough condoms to justify me buying a share in durex I think it's going to be a big week of ladies and upping my total of ladyboys...!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci