Guess Bar - Pre/Post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chubster

chubster
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

Hi all, will be in Bangkok at the end of next week and definitely want to pay a visit to Guess Bar. One question, though -- are the ladies there pre-op :D /post-op :( /mixed :? ?

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

All pre op as far as I understand !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 chubster

chubster
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 06:02 PM

That's what I was hoping.

By the way, what's the etiquette on that. Do you just ask if they have a penis? Is a grope too much?

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 06:07 PM

You can always ask, although in some instances they will not tell you the truth.

Often they attempt to second guess what it is you are looking for, as they are fearful they will be rejected depending on whether or not they have what you are looking for.

Personally I would avoid the grope, but it is not unusual for many of the ladyboys to whip their cock out and insist you have a play.

In short, every situation you encounter will be different, so behave accordingly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:41 AM

Personally I would avoid the grope, but it is not unusual for many of the ladyboys to whip their cock out and insist you have a play.

I concur.

When you get to Guess Bar, I will be the farang swinging from the cocks like a monkey.

#6 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:10 AM

I believe that the core group of 'employed/salary' staff are all pre-op + of the 4/5 freelancers, 2 I think are post op. However you never know if the freelancers are coming in - basically they just turn up if they want to. Off the pre-ops, the most popular 3 girls, Jane, Jenny and Nan#1 all have large/largish size cocks and as from what I gather can all get hard and shoot a fair load as well. Couple of the newer/super cute gals may be dosed up on hormones as they look very feminine which could impact their performance.

Easiest solution, just sit at the bar and ask Jay - she has the heads up on all of them, but its likely to cost you a Long Island Iced Tea which is her fave drink of the moment. If your in any doubt as to who Jay is - its quite easy - she does NOT wear the uniform of the day whereas all the girls do - only exception being Jane who is fickle and always adapts her uniform to reflect her personality - you will see what I mean when you go there. By the way the cashier is a real girl so dont waste your time chatting her up.

Cheers
Mardhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci