• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

Guys,

I'm in Phuket and Bangla is crazy with gawpers at the moment.
100's of families watching - it's really of-putting .

Are there any soi's which cater more for the seasoned gent who likes to go about his hunting in a reasonably distreat manner.

I've walked around a couple of times and the only decent LB's i've seen are around Soi Croc - and there's just too too many people around to do anything. TERRIBLE !

Your pointers in the right direction are much appreciated.

BTW... I'm going to write a detailed full field report and
Phuket at the moment is simply the worst place I've been to in Thailand
From some calling it Katoey Island - that title is rubbish.

Thanks
Brit
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:23 PM

Hi Brit,

Have you been to Cocktails & Dreams as yet ?

Also there are a few gems in the cabarets in the horseshoe shaped road in front of Royal Paradise Complex, such as My Way, Tangmo, etc.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:40 PM

I haven't been to either yet.

I understand from previous posts that Cocktail & dreams has moved... do you have a map or directions to get to both?

I cann't seem to find the Royal Paradise Complex. I could see the Royal Paradise hotel but couldnt find the complex. Can you give directions.

Much appreciated.

I promise a full and detailed field report.

Thanks
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

Hi Brit,

Cocktails & Dreams is located down Soi Angel, (there is an open air boxing ring at the end of this Soi). If you are walking along Soi Bangla, away from the beach, before you get to Rat-U-Thit Road, Soi Angel is on the left, just past the Tiger Disco Complex. On the corner of Soi Angel and Soi Bangla is a large modern Thai restaurant called Chilli Thai or something similar. It's basically the equivalent of a Thai McDonalds franchise. As you walk down the Soi, Cocktails & Dreams is on the right.

The term Royal Paradise Complex is probably a little confusing, because the bars in question are actually located along the U-shaped road that is in front of the Royal Paradise Hotel. On this U-shaped Road you will find My Way, Tangmo, and a whole lot of cabaret style bars. Some are basically gay venues, whilst others have at least some ladyboy component to the format / show.

Hope that all makes sense, send me a private message for any further assistance !

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci