• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jefflobo

jefflobo
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:15 PM

Hello all...
Last week I was in bangkok and had a hell of a time, this is truely the place to be if you want some ladyboy action at an affordable price.
Most of my experiences were the shemales in the US, the basic price over there is $150 to $250 and even higher for the big stars, I have had some good times but the cost is too much, my first ladybot experience was with Jasmine in New York, defintely the best ladyboy in the US, her possitive feedback is nothing but 10's, this is probobly the place of hot ladyboys final destinations for a better future.

Anyway back to Bangcock:) I arrive and it is hot as hell, I set up at Nana hotel( the best place in bangkok to be at! I head towards the second floor in nanaplaza, I see a few ladyboys hanging out, I then preceed to the place, cascade, wall to wall ladyboys, wow you gotta love it!! A hell of a choice, there is about 20 dancing, yes, actually dancing, I Eye one and start chatting, I ask about grrrs with medium size cocks to large, and pick 2. I pay the barfine of 600 baht each and make a deal of 1900 baht for the pair. You give them your number and ten minutes later they are knocking at your door, but to find out, nana hotel decides they will not let in 2 grrrs at the same time, Oh well, I slam one and the other comes in and slams me after, wish i could remember her name she was perfect.
Anyway the most i ever pay for ladyboy is 1000 baht except, I saw Anny and pay 1600 for her, she has the big cock the will knock you on your ass, nice kisses also. I was there a week, saw another few here and there and got one grr for as low as 600 baht, it makes it easier when you are studdly looking like me hehe... actually I am pretty ok.
The best was when I was hanging outside nanaplaza at 1 am , thats the time when you can get the grrr without the bar fine, and there are plenty of choices, wow, some many ladyboys so little time. As I was hanging I spotted a few I saw on asian ts, I was staring at Noon, and thinking of going over there and as I was looking at some other grrrs, Some grrr pulled Noon over to me and said that she like me, I was pleasently suprised, she look so very hot! We talked a little and she said she wanted to make love to me, I defintely had a large woody by the time we, had our clothes off, her breast are perfectly soft and lips are very kissable, I wonder how many times she fools guys, anyway I slid my cock in her ass and it was nice and tight, wow a few positions later and it was mount saint helens time, after it was over I was wondering if I even had to pay, but i asked her how much and 1000 baht was it, wow $25 for perfection, i will be dreaming of that ass for some time.

If you visit here, just think Cascade!

Jeff

#2 Lexmark

Lexmark
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 05:15 AM

The Nanna not letting 2 at a time into your room??????????

They usually don't turn a hair if you march in with 2 L/B 2 T/G a Dwarf and a donkey. :lol: :lol:
Why Not

#3 jefflobo

jefflobo
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 01:58 PM

yea, when I tell the 2 LB to meet me in my room, I get the call and say I can only have one vistor at a time, maybee their policy changes, or maybee I am just MR unlucky:(

Jeff

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:28 AM

It must be misunderstanding....they not let ONLY 2 LB's get to your room, you must bring 3 or more....ahahahahah... :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 Guymac

Guymac
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:54 PM

They usually don't turn a hair if you march in with 2 L/B 2 T/G a Dwarf and a donkey. :lol: :lol:

So THAT was you? :lol:

G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci