Christmas Party at Guess Bar Friday 15th December

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:11 PM

Guess Bar will be holding a Christmas Party this Friday 15th December. Theme for the girls will be sexy christmas outfits. Will add some pictures of examples.

Fun starts at 8pm and finishes late.

Cheers
Mardhi

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:23 PM

I love parties..especially at Guess...here I come !!!

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:31 PM

Just got sexy preview pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:46 PM

These pics so nice. And i have a christmas party at the same day with my company in germany. The ladies there are old, over 65 kg and married (thanks god). But i will stay this "party" here by thinking what beautiful things will happen 9000 km far away.
Thes motto is still more sexy than the schoolgirl outfit.

#5 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:02 AM

I think Koko doesn't look her best on these photos. In my opinion, she used to look a lot better 2-3 years ago.

#6 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:42 AM

Great pictures.....really makes me sad I'm not able to experience this christmas party..

Sexy girls all around - but Jay and Jane are just incredibly hot in these photos.

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:34 PM

Guess Bar will be holding a Christmas Party this Friday 15th December. Theme for the girls will be sexy christmas outfits. Will add some pictures of examples.

Cheers
Mardhi

That's short notice mardhi and unfortunately :( I have a previous engagement in Pattaya for that day however, shall be in Bangkok this Sat, 16th so looking forward to paying my first visit to Guess Bar :lol:

Tell my usual suspect I shall be coming to arrest her :twisted:

#8 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:37 PM

Cheers
Mardhi

That's short notice mardhi and unfortunately :( I have a previous engagement in Pattaya for that day however, shall be in Bangkok this Sat, 16th so looking forward to paying my first visit to Guess Bar :lol:

Tell my usual suspect I shall be coming to arrest her :twisted:

You better rescue her quick - last time I saw her she was collapsed on the floor of the bar with her feet on the sofa fast asleep and drunk. I do recall her muttering something about you though Pat something about "wanting to play pool again with you :shock: "

Cheers
Mardhi

#9 optimus prime

optimus prime
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:50 PM

These pics so nice. And i have a christmas party at the same day with my company in germany. The ladies there are old, over 65 kg and married (thanks god). But i will stay this "party" here by thinking what beautiful things will happen 9000 km far away.
Thes motto is still more sexy than the schoolgirl outfit.

if it's any comfort to you, i have such a party also on friday, any lady who is around just looks like an overaged, overweight and stressed out chicken, :D :D moreover...each of them thinks she's the most divine creature on this planet. Talk about attitude, duh... :? :shock:
Anyway, i'll have my time in a week. So i'll just let them think their own.

Anyway, such pictures make those last few days at home seem only longer... :wink:

Cheers
the best things that come to those who wait, may be the worst things left behind by the ones who got there first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci