Photo

New Ladyboy bar opened in NEP: "Temptations".

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:20 PM

Just back from visit at Nana, got sms from LB friend about new bar called "Temptations". The bar located at second floor the opposite side of "Casanova" bar. Long and narrow, with dancing scene in the middle. About 50 girls supposted to work there, 35 was present tonight. From what i seen it's a big mix of Soi Cowboy, Soi Nana, and another bars former performers. I know many by faces or names:
Pollar
Bee-Aka-Natacha former Casanova
Ole former Cascade
Jessy former Obsession
Nay walker soi Nana
and more.....
What else, the drink are just ok, not gonna order whiskey again there, the pricing about 120 per drink. Can't get the logic of the owner, Thay lady to open the place just after low season are in...Follow up guys and gals.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 07:47 PM

Do you have some pictures of Bee ? Or give me some URL to her pictures ?
Want to know if it's the same Bee that i see on some internet sites

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

I dont think so, Natacha-Bee is very fuller figure, still havent been to trade enough time to become a model. BTW, I have her pics, but she asked me not to publish it. Maybe I give her a call and ask again.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 Karl

Karl
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:13 AM

Rami:

On the asiants forum you mentioned Soi Cowboy Pim. Do you have a picture of her or a web link? I want to know if she is the same Pim that I have seen many times. She used to be a regular at the Honey Bar along with Areeya (Som as her friends call her).

Karl

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:36 PM

first of all I'm not posting at asiants forum. Or I dont know something?
It's not same Pim, you mean Pim that lives at Suk 81 probably, the Pim I'm talking about she's friend of Pollar.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 Karl

Karl
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:49 AM

Hi Rami:

It was posted in asiants but by another guy who found your comments elsewhere:

Bkktonite -

"Just back from visit at Nana, got sms from LB friend about new bar called "Temptations". The bar located at second floor the opposite side of "Casanova" bar. Long and narrow, with dancing scene in the middle. About 50 girls supposted to work there, 35 was present tonight. From what I seen it's a big mix of Soi Cowboy, Soi Nana, and another bars former performers. I know many by faces or names:
Pollar
Pim Cowboy
Bee-Aka-Natacha former Casanova
Ole former Cascade
Jessy former Obsession
Nay walker soi Nana
and more.....
What else, the drinks are just ok, not gonna order whiskey again there, the pricing about 120 per drink. Can't get the logic of the owner, Thay lady to open the place just after low season is in..."

By the way, what do you know about Pim from Soi 81? Just curious.

Karl

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:57 AM

They learned to do copy and paste ahh? Did they mentioned my name as original poster? Or where it was taken from? BTW it's not a first time it happens this way...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 Simon442

Simon442
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:46 PM

I was the guy who "learned how to copy and paste". :)

Someone on asiants had said they heard about the rumour about Temptations and a couple of people replied that they had heard nothing and so doubted it. I had just read your post on Bkktonite so cut and pasted what you had wrote. And yes I started the post with something along the lines of "the guy known as Rami posted this on Bkktonite" I didnt quote it from this site as I had only seen it on Bkktonite at that time.

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:38 PM

Karl, what is the deal with Pim 81? I know everything I need to know about her.. :lol: , but actually havent see her for long time already.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci