The new term starts at Guess Bar Saturday 2nd Dec - PARTY

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 02:19 AM

Jay called me tonight to tell that to celebrate the arrival of her new 'students' she is having a schoolgirl themed party next Saturday 2nd Dec at Guess Bar in Bangkok.

The theme of course is all manner of school girl uniforms - apparently Jay is going to trawl her wardrobe and find her actual uniform when she went to University :D

Of course as she is now the headmistress, Jay will be in charge of discipline and keeping her new girls in line and you should expect some high jinks throughout the evening. Lots of free shots, hot babes, free barfines to be won and apparently some kind of sexy dance contest for the girls with prizes for the most highly rated routine as voted by the audience. Sounds like a fun night and the evening will be kicking off at 7pm and going on until the hometime bell rings.

Cheers
Mardhi

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

Won't be in Bangkok until Christmas :(
Any chance it could become a regular theme night?

To be honest weekly theme nights would a very good touch, it adds a lot more to the place and keeps it fresh and immaginative..
Cue theme suggestion...
Jenny Star Bar occasionally has a themed night and it's a huge success, or at least I've found those nights to be the best and it always encourages me to take one or to friends home with me.. I can't understand why they don't do it more often, it's only a matter of dressing up a little..

I will defnitely be paying a visit to Guess bar on 25th Dec!

Look forward to seeing some pictures!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:29 PM

ah ya wil deffo be thgere wit my cane in my hand to spank any naughty schoolgirls sat nite.does anyone know what time would i want to be there at.dont want to miss the action :lol:

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:53 PM

Won't be in Bangkok until Christmas :(
Any chance it could become a regular theme night?

To be honest weekly theme nights would a very good touch, it adds a lot more to the place and keeps it fresh and immaginative..
Cue theme suggestion...
Jenny Star Bar occasionally has a themed night and it's a huge success, or at least I've found those nights to be the best and it always encourages me to take one or to friends home with me.. I can't understand why they don't do it more often, it's only a matter of dressing up a little..

I will defnitely be paying a visit to Guess bar on 25th Dec!

Look forward to seeing some pictures!

I know she is planning on many 'events' over christmas and new year - but she wants to wait until this one has happened before announcing what theme they are going to be. basically, I think she will bend everybodies ear at the party and ask them what they want. She aint stupid this girl.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:56 PM

Something tells me that I need to relocate myself in the Big Mango next weekend :lol:

#6 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:37 AM

Well here we are on Tuesday morning BKK time, and I am still getting over the mother of all hangovers caused by the vast quantities of alcohol consumed at the schoolgirl party and then the same thing happened again on Sunday night (the alcohol, not the schoolgirls). I saw some expert photos being taken of all the girls so I will leave the pics to the experts to put up on the board. From what I remember it was a blast of a night - lots of Bangkok expats and visitors and basically it ended up like a LB version of "Cheers Bar" - very convivial to chat, drink and ogle sexy ladyboys all dressed up as school and uni girls. I think there were about 12 LB's actually working in the bar + probably the same again popped in to wish Jay well in the new bar. At one point, there were no seats available anywhere - so for the most part there would have been approx: 40-50 people in the bar.

I do remember flaming sambucca's and B52's doing the rounds courtesy of Jay - one flaming sambuca got spilt on the bar which caused a bit of fun as the bar staff hurried to put out the burning alcohol on the granite bartop.

I will try and recollect more of the evening and fill in some names with Jays help - I cant remember half the girls names in the bar - but I ave to say, everyone of them is lovely - really not one girl in the bar, you would say "no - would not do her". I do remember most guys remarking how cheap the bar is and even more so considering how well its done out - why even someone on this forum remarked he was expecting a bill for about 6,000 baht and infact got charged something like 1500 baht for a entire nights drinking and lots of drinks for other people.

Cheers
Mardhi

#7 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:23 AM

:D :D :D
Thanks Mardhi, sounds like you and all the other lucky bastards had one hell of a night :twisted:

Cheers
Rolle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci