Photo

May 28, pictures of Marsha and Sigh posted by SILENTBOB.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

Yep, it's here in the fucking sunglases, u da man !!! http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=50
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 03:14 AM

I just wish they came out a little bit better. may be time for a new digicam even though the one I have isn't even a year old yet!

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:11 PM

Yep, I told ya that lighting is everything...we live we learn.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 Khuntibi

Khuntibi
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:18 PM

Hi Silentbob

I have some old fotos from Mascha from 1999-2001. I can upload them if you are interested :D

8) Khuntibi

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

Yep, it could be very nice, lets compare then and now..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:49 AM

Marsha has a great body but when she puts her hair up and all the make-up just kind of turns me off when i go into Cascades.

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:25 AM

My opinion is the opposite, it's kinda enterntaiment...anyhow, it's a lot of other girls to look at, in any corner of that bar.Even in toilet...i like that part.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

Actually the toilet is probably the most entertaining part of that bar. All the girls trying to grab you or look over your shoulder trying to get a peep. Also good to see them in the light some of them girls look better in the light then out of it. I am a frequent toilet visitor there I have to admit :lol:

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:42 AM

LB's bar toilets was always the place to try some nasty stuff or check on girl cock etc...actually my first LB experience(ok oral part of it) happened in Casanova's toilets...pissed as hell... :roll:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:15 AM

Damn you had to have been drunk to get some action in there thats a pretty nasty one. Ok who was it with? My first LB experience was with Talesha from there damn my ass is still hurting from that and I still have stretch marks on my checks after sucking that. Can you imagain losing your ass cherry to her? :shock:

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:23 AM

Teresa is deffinitely one that I was feeling..got her pumping in me for month or so every few days,HOWEVER for first time is too much.Miss that feeling, need to resume...:-)

P.S. The first oral in the toilet, and my first LB, and my first LB GF, was Amy.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:57 AM

The thing I most like about Talesha besides her great body, big cock, and sex drive is her personality that is what makes her stand out fromt he other LB's I have been with. Let me tell you if i would have picked a LB for my first one and it was a bad experience I might not have continued being with them. first impressions go a long way. Anyone here that has never been with her u are missing a gem in the rough of Nana. :lol:
Another great gal was Areeya that is another great girl but of course haven't seen her bad temper yet :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci