• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rick4444

rick4444
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

Hi there:

I'm going to be in BKK next weekend and I've arranged by e-mail to have Nadia and Natacha from www.ladyboyinyourdreambkk.com to visit my hotel overnight. The agreed upon price is 6000 baht for both.

Does anybody know these girls, and is this good value?

Thx.

#2 PUCHAILAW

PUCHAILAW
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:19 AM

I hesitate to reply to your post because "good value" is an individual determination ....

Since you raised the question, I will offer an opinion - Bottom line, you have to be out of your mind to pay 6000 baht for ANY two girls ...

You should be able to get any lady (or LB) for 1000-1500 short time and
1,500 - 2000 long time ... These are BKK rates, Pattaya will be less expensive....

Of course I have been in some gogo bars in Nana and the girl quotes 2,500-3000 baht - she can ask for anything .... In a situation like that you just smile and walk away ... I am not a cheap guy, but those rates are simply out of line ....

Lets put things in perspective ... Although this is an estimate, I think it's fair to say that the average Thai person with no University degree is making about 6000 baht PER MONTH ... I am not talking about your bank president, but of the typical girl that works in a department store, office clerk, hotel staff - etc - etc .... The minimum wage in Thailand is 180 baht per day ... That's less than 5 bucks per day !!

You are suggesting giving a girl what amounts to 2 weeks wages to sleep in your bed for the night - Do I think that's good value ??? - for the girl it sure is - for you, well not a chance ....

Go to any of the Nana clubs - there are three in Nana Plaza and organize your own party for about half the money you are talking about ...

Of course, the decision is yours to make .... I don't know the girls in question so my comments are not directed at them specifically ...

I really think you can make that money go a lot further -
bottom line "UP TO YOU"

#3 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:35 AM

[/quote]Of course I have been in some gogo bars in Nana and the girl quotes 2,500-3000 baht - she can ask for anything .... In a situation like that you just smile and walk away ... I am not a cheap guy, but those rates are simply out of line ....[/quote]

In that case you'd best stay away from Soi Cowboy because that's what a LOT of the bargirls are asking for when it comes to LT. :evil:

#4 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:19 AM

Well..we live in a democracy, so each of us has the right to do his own judgement and be responsible for his action.
I think as well that you are a "market spoiler" but you're not alone and if you've money coming easy to your pocket..well, good for you..what else can I say.
I am questioning however the utility of having 2 lb's for the whole night with you :?
Real scenario will be light years away from what you see in the notorious LB's websites with the two girls fucking the brain out of eachother and let you partake for 8 hours :D
In simple words, you're just paying for letting them have a comfy sleep in a nice bed and a shower in a nice bathroom.
:roll:

#5 rick4444

rick4444
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:21 PM

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I was really looking to see if anybody out here had experienced these girls and the 'value' piece was somewhat of an afterthought.

I know that if I want to set out into an unknown and somewhat strange city I can probably find a lower 'price', but part of the 'value' for me is being able to pre-order two ladies to show up a couple of hours after I land at BKK and settle in for a night like I've never had. The whole average wage thing is a little irrelevent as Ii don't use that formula when I tip the waitress, bell hop or conceirge at the hotel where I'm paying UD$200 a night.

I guess what I just wanted to reassure my self was that for US$150 or so, could I get prettier, better hung, or three or four girls?!! Anyway, there's no need for anyone else to comment on 'value' but I do hope that someone knows one, or both of the girls.

And, by the way, the whole "....real scenario will be light years away from ........" tells me that somebody broke your 'Santa bubble' at a very young age, and you take some glee in ruining others' fantasies. Thanks for the help, but I'll take my chances.

#6 PUCHAILAW

PUCHAILAW
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

Rick

why do you post a question, ask members for advice and then totally dismiss what we are all telling you ....

SilentBob, Looker and myself all gave you solid advice - I don't know about the other posters, but I will be making my 16th trip to LOS next week .... I have seen SilentBob on other websites and I know that he is also experienced with Thailand ....

you ask for advice and then you throw it away with egotistical comments like "the hotel where I'm paying $200 a night ....

Rick, I am proud to say that I stay at the Nana Hotel and pay less than $30 per night and I will be more than happy to compare bank balances with you anytime .....

Just because you can throw away your money, doesn't make it Wise ....

once again - my opinion for the last time -

to pay $6000 baht for two girls is just plain stupid
to pay $200 night for a room is more stupid -

It's your money and I hope you have a great time on your vacation - you won't get any more comments from me -

I think it is wrong of you when members of this board spend time trying to educate you and your response is to basically "diss" them .... Maybe, just maybe, we know what we're talking about -

PS - I have no idea who Looker is - but his comments are 100% accurate.
Unlike you, when I read his post I found myself shaking my head in agreement because I too have "been there, done that" ... He is not trying to "rain on your parade" as you state but just giving you the hard reality .... Chances are you will take the two girls and one will be sitting on the edge of the bed or spending her time in the bathroom while the other one plays with you - then they will switch off.... You will find yourself having about an hour of fun and about 10 hours of sleep time - Good luck waking these girls up anytime before noon -

I wish you well - have a great time - you will learn on your own -

#7 rick4444

rick4444
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:23 PM

I feel like I've already responded to PUCHAILAW's posting in my last message.

Anyway, does anybody know these girls.... I'd really appreciate some meaniful advice.

Thanks in advance.

#8 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

Well Rick..I got quite a bit of shuttered dreams in my life for whatever reasons, however I can say that I've tried quite a bit of everything, from BDSM to lb's, when it comes to sex, and I've been coming to Thailand since 1994 if that may be of some significance.
I somehow agree that having dinner served at your table instead of having to go to supermarket it saves you tiem and energy but deprives you also of that fun to discover and understand things.
What Puchai says it may sound as an extreme case by but definitely not a remote chance at all! :cry:
It could well happens as much as when you take two girls together. They will promise you they'll lick eachother and so on but in reality it's all another story. I've thrown away quite some money attempting to succeed in the Dream :?
I've had instead wonderful sex with some of my Ex-g/f in group sex and then is wehn really things get nice. No money involved..just 100% genuine interest. Girls on girls like was no tomorrow and sharing my dick like itw as the last on earth.so, paying is often unnecessary.
I've been with Lusi plus one of her friend (real girl) and that was the closest resemblance of a 3some that almost seemed natural..and I said almost with a big "a", and at the end it wasn't worthy for the money I paid but a LB + a real woman is a bit rare.
The only genuine fun I've had, for sheer luck, was with a fat lady who happned to ahve a lb friend and we all agreed for a 3some and it came out something quite interesting...how many of you guys have met a girl who invited you to do her and her friend lb ?? So, I repeat, luck was definitely with me that time!
Anyway, I wish you all the luck but at least, if you ask suggestions, you don't need to ridiculize others' comments :?
However, for your info, I'll be in BKK next week and have negotiated a 4some with a couple (man + fem) and a lb who does everything, and of course me. I negotiated 3000 baht that may sound a lot of money but hard to find a lb who has to fuck 2 guys and 1 girl and get it fom two guys in a session! I hope it will be good, if teh whole thing comes together :twisted:

#9 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

..and my apologies for the horrible writing, both in grammar and spelling :D

#10 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

Looker,can you send me PM with information about this LB that does "everything", the last one you talked about. Thanks in advance.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci