• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 05:36 AM

Hi Lads,

Is this on soi 7? its the one lb place ive never been.
Cheers

#2 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 06:09 AM

yes
do it!
the one thing about didi'd is that they seem a pretty tight bunch of pros. i.e. they know the score :wink:
gfe- tuff, but fun - YES

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:28 PM

Give me a call when you hit town laptop and I'll be happy to go with you.
This is where one of the jewels in the Pattaya Crown operates :lol:

Rose

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 01:49 AM

Cheers Pat, will do. PM me your number and approx what time you want to meet.

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 06:48 AM

also how long to pattaya from the new airport. is it as easy to get a taxi as the old one? 1500 baht still? Jesus christ i arrive in bangkok at 9 30 so ill be doing well to stay away from the booze before 5. Could be a messy first night.

By the way Rayton. Ceril Sneer. That guy is a legend. Those damn racoons!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

The new airport, Suvarnabhumi is a little bit closer to Pattaya than the old airport (Don Muang), as it's located 30 Kilometres East of Bangkok, basically on the way to Pattaya from Bangkok.

From the new airport, Pattaya is about one and half to two hours in a taxi depending of traffic, roadworks and any other obstacles.

I've heard reports of taxis charging a flat fee of 1300 Baht for the trip in either direction.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 07:58 AM

Looks like ill be there before 12 then. NICE. the last few days before you leave for thailand can be so frustrating but the hyper feeling of getting of that bastard flight is something else.

#8 sgf1218

sgf1218
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:30 PM

Rose is incredible. I just watched a short video of here.. What do you guys think of Stringfellows.. it looks like a pretty good spot from the website. Is JSG still the main bar?

I am looking forward to my trip. Will be there on the 30th. Anything good happening for Halloween? Hell, do they even have Halloween? steve

#9 sgf1218

sgf1218
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

Here's my pledge.
I as a new member will no longer submit posts without previewing them first. I will not subject the upstanding members of this board to my otherwise incoherent ramblings.

Now.. I meant to say I just watched a short video of HER and the bar I was referring to is the JSB.

Peace out!

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:17 AM

Yeah Jennys was (last time i wa there) and im sure still the place to be in pattaya by a country mile. Im sure most will agree. If you are ok with the attack launched by some of the LBs in Hi Boss thats good craic too. But nothing compares to all the Stunners outside Jennys come 12 30 - 1.

However in all of thailand i think Cascade has in general the best looking collection. Beer (has a new boob job but i have not seen it)and Noon are 2 of the best. But everyone has their own fave place. Just find your own by trying them all. This time next week ill be sitting in one. YeSSSSSSSSSSS!!

#11 sgf1218

sgf1218
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 06:34 AM

Very cool Laptop. I am in next week too. I come in on Sunday night... the 29th. Pretty late though. With good coordination of everything, I should get to the Marriott about 2am Monday morn.
Are you staying in Bkk or Pats?

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 06:45 AM

ill be in pattaya from the 28th. giving bkk a miss this time. When do you arrive pattaya? is it the marriot in Pattaya? I can meet ya and show you some of the spots on the monday if you so wish. There are others on the site who will do likewise too man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci