newBI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 biangela

biangela
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 04:16 AM

well, i will be in bangkok pretty soon and i want to visit a lb. i am really looking forward for that first time experience.. but i got a problem/question:

maybe it is stupid, but for a totally newbi i really dont know and you experts should help me easily:

how do i clean myself before i go visiting a lb? i know that i should brush my teeth:) but i mean how do i clean me from behind if i want to enjoy anal sex? i have heard of some kind of salt that you can drink... but it takes one day to clean. what other possibilities are there? and where do i get them? do i get it in a farmacy? even in a farmacy in bangkok or should i get it here in europe first?

thanks for your advices, i really appreciate it. mike

#2 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:38 PM

You have no idea what concentrated plum juice does!!!! :D
And it's good for health..really!!! Plenty of fibers and vitamines, and recommanded by american heart association. You can get Sunrasia or Del Monte in BKK I guess, in big supermarkets.
One full glass will you clean you up within 3-4 hours, unless you haven't had concrete for breakfast :D
Enjoy!

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

See the last post made by me on this thread: http://www.ladyboyhu...topic.php?t=184
Just learn to use it and you ready for action.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 biangela

biangela
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 05:30 AM

thanks for all your help:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci