Close Nana

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:15 AM

Searched, found nothing. Sometimes the search engine here isnt the best though(sorry , mods)

#14 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:39 AM

Is there any hotel to fit this equation:

Lb friendly + AC + shower - cockroaches + close to nana = Below 800baht

stay home.it's free :D
So many ladyboys so little time

#15 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

Playboy hotel Nana nua about 700 baht,most people use this has a short time hotel.However they have plenty of large spacious rooms cable TV,guest friendly good location.I have stayed there plenty of times

True, the rooms on the second floor big and good enough to sleep in.

#16 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

Trouble with Bangkok is it gets fucking hot and it's not really a place for walking around sight seeing etc however, The golden palace, emerald buddah plus other religious places and the many organised river cruises are worth a look for first timers.

However, typically for me :lol: My day begins around 1pm with maybe a swim and lounge by the pool then a bite to eat before catching the 3pm early shift at Guess Bar.
Alternatively, if I'm in a shopping mood for virtually anything I head for the massive MBK Centre which is only a few stops fron Nana on the sky train.

#17 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:31 AM

are the Dynasty Hotels in Pattya (Soi 13) and Dynasty in BKK LBfriendly? even if you are going to invite 2LB for LT and ST? :evil:

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:58 AM

I've returned with 2 Ladyboys many times at both these hotels with no problem.

Once I turned up to the Dynasty Inn Bangkok with two Fillipinos, Trisha & Aubrey, and they wanted me to pay a joiners fee for the extra person.

Not sure if that was because they weren't Thai, or I was just unlucky with regard to the receptionist on duty.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:12 AM

are the Dynasty Hotels in Pattya (Soi 13) and Dynasty in BKK LBfriendly? even if you are going to invite 2LB for LT and ST? :evil:

Yes, they are both LB friendly. Also there is usually a deal in the Bangkok Dynasty Inn and Dynasty Inn grand that offers you a discounted stay at there pattaya hotel and free taxi there. Not sure if it works the other way around though.

I had a bit of a situation at the Dynasty Inn Grande not so long ago, where i was with an LB and her sister (real girl, but probably not real sister), came to reception to meet us. We were all going out for th enight and I was still getting ready, so told her to come up. The reception stopped her and called my room asking if I wanted her to come up. I said yes, of course, and they said there would be a charge.. I just explained we were heading out and said to let her come up rather than make her stand in the lobby waiting, which they did.

Ironically, we did end up messing aroudn a little bit, whihc wasn't teh intention, and when the three of us went down, almost an hour later, nothing was said, but I was suprised to here them mention a fee for the 2nd girl, seeing as I always found the older Dynasty Inn extremely girl friendly.

Anyone else had a similar experience with the DIG?
Pat?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:38 AM

I normally stay in the Dynasty Grande and as Kliome mentioned I have been hit up for a fee when taking more than one LB/GG back to the room. I want to say they charged me an extra 700-800Baht for the night. (I seem to remember that it was the same at the Dynasty just a smaller amount, but its been a while since I stayed there.)

I believe its meant to be a firm rule for them. (When I asked at reception they said that the room was for two people and any more would be charged the service fee.) But I have also gone back to the room with one person and had the other show up later and not been charged. So seems a little flexible.

I can understand the fee for more than one but the least they could do is give them more towels to bring up to the room :twisted:

#21 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:17 AM

Last time I was in Dynasty Inn Grand around two weeks ago I had Anne and Joy from Obsessions with me however, Anne came back with me whilst Joy followed thirty minutes later, I was not charged.
Clearly the Dynasty make a charge for more than two persons in the room after midnight but the tactic we practiced avoided this.

#22 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:30 AM

I think time of day is irrelevant to the charge, they tried to hit me up for it early afternoon.

Like I said, I just told them she was only coming up for a minute and we were leaving (which was the plan), but they didn't seem to batter an Eye lid when I came down almost an hour later with both of them, maybe it pays to just show some gall or give them a bit of BS if you get caught. I'm not sure how easy it is for LBs to walk in without giving their ID and the room number thay are going to, from what I remember it's hard to get in without passing the reception up close, but seems as though you've pulled it off a few times without hassel.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#23 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:06 PM

Hey I highly recommend

Majestic Suites. about 20 m from NEP at Sukhumvit Road.

#24 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:06 PM

Hey I highly recommend

Majestic Suites. about 20 m from NEP at Sukhumvit Road.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci