wise

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#13 markyuk

markyuk
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:00 PM

Wise[/url]"]there is no 'too much' for working girls!

:P

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:22 AM

Ah! The great money debate.... Never ask a LB 'how much' until you have a figure in mind, or be prepared to play the socially awkward game of 'who'll say the first figure...

I used to ask all the time, in order to avoid that awkward moment at the end where I dip into my wallet and tehy pretend not to look as I hand over the money, probably paying way too much because I'm riddled with guilt.

Wise seems like a nice girl. Very tall, good figure, cute university student look about her.

Maybe we could start some open negotiations, How about we try 2,000 for the night, Wise? What do you think?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 markyuk

markyuk
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

[color=red]Howzit,
I will be in Bangkok next month. Has anyone been with LB Wise. SHe is posted on this site. I would like to see her when I am there. IS she from Bangkok?

http://www2.lb-69.co.../2204_Wise.html

Such a nice girl guys, treat with respect.

#16 dakota

dakota
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:59 AM

she stayed overnight for 3000 and she also has taste buds for some party favors which is why she is not likely to remember...and the next nite she brough friend from Casannova.......when i said i wanted her friend only they both left.......no problem ........i managed and filled in with another........even better.

#17 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:54 AM

what do you mean "she also has taste buds for some party favors which is why she is not likely to remember" ?

#18 wise

wise
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:29 AM

if i not likely to remember coz i has taste buds for some party favors,..so why you can remember this???didnt you join the party???

think about it guys ...i dont want to argue...i not even stay with you over the night!!!!

i remember i go to see you around 2pm and spend time with you till 10pm and you throw 4000 baht to me ..i also ask for more..i remember this!!!

its you who not likely to remember!!you not sleep enuff coz of that party!

#19 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:30 PM

Could somebody please tell me what they mean by party favors???

#20 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

The clown is probably referring to drugs.... but the closest he's probably come to narcotics is Boots the Chemist counter.

If he's genuinely doing drugs then he wouldnt advertise the fact on this forum.

AND DAKOTA - NO NEED TO SHOUT - WITH YOUR BIG TEXT - I'M NOT HARD OF SEEING YET !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#21 markyuk

markyuk
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:00 AM

she stayed overnight for 3000 and she also has taste buds for some party favors which is why she is not likely to remember...and the next nite she brough friend from Casannova.......when i said i wanted her friend only they both left.......no problem ........i managed and filled in with another........even better.

sounds like you need to take it a bit easier and go with the flow not get so wound up!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci