Silentbob: The Dope Show

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:13 PM

After leading a group of Middle Easterners in a tear jerking, soulful rendition of "The Ketchup Song", I decided to kill off some time with a couple of brews at the Soi 7 Beergarden and maybe grab a midday ST depending on the selection.
The girl-to-boy ratio was primo! The hardest part (besides the obvious) was choosing which one. Eventually I settled in on a scrumptious blonde with so-so knockers but gams that looked so good they'd make you wanna slap yo mama.
"K"'s oral skills were not bad and she had a nice wet squeeze box which made it easy for the Led Zeppelin to shoot a whole lotta love.
With "K" sent on her way a few bhat richer, I headed around the corner to Morning Night Bar to burn away some time with a few Singhas and chat up a gal or 2 or 3 or...
Wasn't looking for a BF at the time, was more into relaxing...relishing the mood...living in the moment...being at one with the scene. Just relaxing.
With a good enough buzz going I head back to the Majestic for a quick bite and snooze before the evening's activities. A little past 10:30, I head over to NEP and meet up with LBH to throw back a few and check out the ladyboy scene. Starting with Obsession on the ground floor and working the way up.
Selection at Obsession is still very good and LBHis still the LB guru-bar none. This dude's got the lowdown on many of the finer LBs out n about in the bar.
Being in the early stage of the hunt I'm in "scope" mode, taking mental note and memorizing numbers for later on depending what else is spotted.
Eventually after continuously trying to get rid of a moody waitress at Obs., we finally head out of there and move on to Casanova. A very very slim selection but the mental note taking is still going on. A couple of definite "hell no's!" and one definite "hell yeah" depending what else is spotted later. The "hell yeah" just happened to be a very girlish/femme-type who looks as if she should be working at Cascade or Obs, not Casanova. Long brown/blondish type hair/a very cute girlish face with a somewhat pouty expression, and this ass that just cries out for a spanking.
Next up was Cascade. Wall to wall good looking LBs everywhere. It looks like Cascade is still THE place to go as far as selection goes. Looking over the LBs in attendance I spot none of my prior BF's so it looks like it'll be a new pick this time around and what a pick it turned out to be.
2 years ago in one of my 1st FRs for this forum I made a remark about seeing a ladyboy that kinda resembled Marilyn Manson and feeling a need to tap that ass for the beautiful people. Well tonight the Dope Show was on.
Yes, taking into account the words of caution from LBH, I decided to take a gamble and barfined the "Marilyn Manson"/freaky chick from the bar. 1500 ST. Even good to go for a couple of photos. No action shots. Unfortunately...no video.
Bidding farewell to LBH I headed back to Majestic Suites and awaited for "Marilyn" to show. A little bit later, she is there. Looking great. Long legs, wild hair and makeup. A little bit stand-offish as if she was shy (WTF?) but always the professional.
Showers done. Marilyn's on the bed almost as if having second thoughts on being photo'd but keeping her part of the deal. Must admit, I thought she'd been a little wilder as far as being in front of the lens. But..Oh well....
With the tease shots complete it was time to get to it. A lot of kissing, she's warming up more, and proceeds to give a mind blowing BBBJ and I be lovin' it. To really make this almost surrealistic moment even more weird to some, the film "Nightmare on Elm St." was on the TV as this Marilyn Manson-looking ladyboy and myself was going to town.
Damn I should've tried to talk her into a video shoot. Maybe offered 500/1000 bt more.
"Manson" was very good with the oral skills and had a nice ass that didn't take long to adjust to my dick, but damn if she doesn't need a shave down there.
I thought I was going to get stubble burns on my thighs when I was doing her with her legs over my shoulder.
Her legs can also use a bit of a trim as well. But all in all, it was kinda surrealistic doing a ladyboy that resembled Marilyn Manson with a Freddy Kruger movie playing in the background, but it was still a fun session and may entertain the notion of doing her again.
It's been reported that some people who have been with her have had bad experiences with her as far as drama/hissy fits go...but last night's session with "Marilyn" was a good one.

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:17 PM

Ahahaha, not that bad ahhh? I hope you havent take her sunglasses out as I suggested..:-) Got a call from number 54 late night..but was busy already with another gal heading to her room. Anyway good tunes at SLIM last night, and few stunning LB's around. Lets see what's bring us today.. :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:16 PM

Not bad at all really. Although the stubble down below was a bit of a turn off. I prefer 'em smooth ya know ;)
Anyway I'll check out the pics on my CPU when I get home and send a couple this way. As mentioned she was surprisingly shy in front of the camera. I said to her that I thought she'd been a little comfortable in front of the lens. But no, that was not the case. I think I may have popped off about 4/5 shots. Softcore only unfortunately.
Perhaps I should've offered a few hundred more bhat. :)

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:53 PM

Not a big deal, it's just another case of Thai approach to this profession. Be naughty and sleazy before you get the guy, after you get him already, be yourself. She probably not smoked enough this night... :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci