Silentbob:Atomic Assclown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:58 AM

Apologies the delayed posting. This is from Thursday, my last day in Pattaya. Already posted to another forum, but a ladyboy is involved (eventually) so here it goes.

After explaining the social significance of the duck season/wabbit season Cartoon scene to a sourpussed bhat bus driver, I headed out for some afternoon fun. Much like the previous night it was hit a bar here, hit a bar there, here a bar, there a bar, everywhere a bar-bar.
Eventually I wound up in World Wide Go Go on Beach Rd and was enjoying a nice cold brew when this petite lass with somewhat-Japanesque features saddle up next to me.
We commenced with the usual where you from/what's your name chit chat as she fluttered her lashes and giggled as I enjoyed the feel of her cheeks. Squeezably soft...yes, but not as soft as "Charmin's"
After a bit I decide to take her back to the room for a quick ST before giving EPC a call as planned. The girl "M", as mentioned had a nice figure, cute face, but some weird ass pimple/mole looking thing on her shoulder. It wasn't exactly a woodie killer, but it was just sitting there looking at me as I pumped into her. I even think I saw it look back at me when I was doing her from behind but maybe that was just my imagination from the Singhas and ciders I had been drinking for a good portion of the day.
After the climatic ending we both collapsed in a big sweat pool on the bed and at some point drifted to sleep...cuddled in each other's arms (awwwww.........)
Sometime later I feel this poke on my chest and it's "M" saying that she's going now. Ok cool. I pay up the 500bt plus tip and notice that it's like 7 p.m.
Oops..so much for calling EPC out for a drink or 2.

Sometime later I got back in the hunting grounds and was a little bit surprised at how many more punters were out and about this evening as opposed to the previous night. Did a fuckin' Navy ship pull in or something??? Most of the go-gos were like sausage parties. The female to male ratio was pretty bad. The BGs that didn't already have their hands full were either not all that attractive, or there was no "click".
Around 12/12:30 a.m. I made my way back to Soi Sin (six) and went into Hi Boss to check it out. The LB I somewhat did the first night was there entertaining a couple of barflys. S'ok....I'm too big for her ass anyway. But of course in bars like this I wasn't alone for long when another LB of equal beauty joined me at the bar with a hefty sigh
A little bit of the usual barspeak went down and I make the deal after having her inspect the Led Zeppelin to make sure that a repeat of the first night would not be lying ahead.
Although her oral skills were lackluster at best, she did manage to take it in the backdoor for a good long while. A little tight at first but eventually a comfortable fit, almost like a pussy.
After shagging for a bit I turn her over and position her above my dick for an assisted hj/oral finish which led to an atomic ejac which a few spurts flew over her head onto me.
Not a bad finish to my last night in PTY this trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci