Nice thing in Chiang Mai

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:01 PM

It's really amazing how many ladyboys you can find in a city like ChiangMai,and the the prices are much more affordable than in Bangkok.Here is the web from a nice chick with hungry ass that I meet these last days.http://pancake3.googlepages.com/home

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:25 PM

Legend has it that some of the most beautiful Ladyboys come from Chiang Mai, however don't expect to walk into the equivalent of the Nana Plaza and find them waiting for you.

Personally, I love Chiang Mai, but apart from the obvious places like Marina Bar & Simon Cabaret, you really need to search hard, and have patience to find some Ladyboy company.

Ladyboys aside, Chiang Mai is worth a visit just for the peace and charm of the old city, the fantastic night market, excellent food and the chance to venture out and see the hilltribes, etc.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 googoo335

googoo335
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:35 AM

I do love Chiang Mai.

LB? r not so pro than in BKK but soooo nice.. With a nice LB+ (if U R nice too) it is possiple to have a short night even with 3 LB? (The 1 +2) at the same price you pay barfine+ST with one in BKK. But it takes time to be kind of local (being there for few years.. 2-3m/year). And still I like most the ones that are just ST friends.

Take Lucky Bar as a nightspot and enjoy Bella, Jane and Ice. Or the freelancers outside there all or some days.

Anyway. It is easier in BKK. (while in CM I miss the place)

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:45 PM

I do love Chiang Mai.

Take Lucky Bar as a nightspot and enjoy Bella, Jane and Ice. Or the freelancers outside there all or some days.

Hi googoo335,

Where exactly is this Lucky Bar ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:51 PM

Here is another lovely chick from ChiangMai http://maytadtumle.g...epages.com/home

#6 googoo335

googoo335
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

Lucky Bar is by the moult on Khotchasan rd. - about 50 meters north from the Loi Kroh rd crossing (c.a. 100 m south from Tai Pae Gate). It is one of the spots that might stay open after hours with closed doors.

There is some street action outside that bar too - cute and not so cute femboy kind of charachters mostly. Last winter there was also a street act on Chalyaphum rd (the same road continuing to north) about one block south from Mike? burgers. Not so pro experiences ever - It is much more entertaining in BKK.

If you walk out from Marina Bar and take Loi Kroh to moult there is usually some street action on Loi Kroh - do not remember the name of the street crossing though.

GooGoo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci