• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nusa

nusa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:43 PM

Hi,
Saw this report in one place (LB bar guide) in this forum but haven't heard any members talk about it?

Is it still open & a good place to go?

Nusa

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:34 AM

Limmatqui is still operating however I personally would avoid it at all costs.

This place has been around for a long time, I think it may be one of the first ladyboy venues to be established in Pattaya.

I'm yet to hear anyone say a nice word about this bar, it always seems to be both troublesome and a rip off.

Having been there many times over the years, I usually swear never to return, but after some time has elapsed I pop back to see if things have improved.

Would be interested to hear what others have to say.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:04 AM

went in once, won't be going back. pushy girls demanding drinks and tips as soon as i entered.

#4 Orchid

Orchid
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:33 AM

I have visited Limmatqui on several occasions over the years. When I first went to Pattaya about 12 years ago I had read that it was a LB bar, as I had just discovered LB's I had to try it out
Like Koykaeng, I found it not the most friendly, aggressive LB's wanting you to buy them drinks and take them at expensive prices.
Also the LB's are generally not attractive, but on one occasion I decided I should try with one, not the most pretty, but nicer attitude than most. Expensive and only avarage experience. The rear exit which I thought was to an upstairs room was only an exit and had to walk to a short time hotel (included in the expensive price).
A better expeience with Limmatqui was when a reasonabely nice LB was pestering me for a lady drink, (the following year). I bought her one drink and asked her to meet me next day at my hotel, she agreed and showed up, had good time 600B vs about 2500 in Lim.
We had a good time in the hotel, I gave her a 100 tip as well and she really appreciated it. Her attitude was so different than in the bar.
I think Thai Ladyboys are absolutely beautiful and are more beautiful than the also beautiful Thai women

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:53 AM

Hi,
Saw this report in one place (LB bar guide) in this forum but haven't heard any members talk about it?

Is it still open & a good place to go?

Nusa

Its a funny place actually, all the LB's asking for lady drink and the barfine is 600 baht..:) Only very green newbie gonna agree on their terms..anyway I like to go there sometimes and make the gals happy by giving tips and drinks, under the pushy attitude some of them hold good heart and sexy nature. The first time in that bar was few years ago, I think 2003/2004. Me and my friend just ask 3 gals to come over to our place for some fun after th bar closed. Here is the result: http://www2.lb-69.co...ls.php?album=77

And by the way is always diamonds in the dust(hehe..soi diamond). See Lucy, Rabbit and apple in the models area, all of them are former Limmatqui performers.... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci