Casanova/july 2006

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:37 PM

During my last holiday in july, I've been 5 days in bangkok and 20 days in pattaya.
The nicest ladyboys I've seen during these days were from Casanova bar in Nanà, no doubt about this.
In this bar there are at least 5/6 ladyboys absolutely superlative, unfortunately I don't remember the names.
I took 2 from this bar in two different days for a long time and paid 2000 thb, one black hair and one blondie hair, both tall and with a good sized cook that I enyoied very much all night long.
In Pattaya I've been a little disappointed for the beauty level of the Jenny star bar ladyboy : nobody really superlative like in Casanova bar. Also in high boss bar nothing special.
After this holiday I can say that if somebody want to find a really beatiful ladyboy is better to go to bangkok.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:25 PM

Thank you for those comments ronny.
Just goes to show how remarkably some of our tastes differ! Everytime I have been inside Casanova, the place seems to be occupied by creatures from another planet who surround anyone who enters and yet JSB in Pattaya contains the essence of Ladyboy beauty :?
Different Strokes For Different Folkes :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci