I finally took the plunge!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Callmeishmael

Callmeishmael
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:51 PM

Well, after thinking about it for a couple of years I finally had my first ladyboy experience!

:shock:

I actually just dipped my toe in, so to speak. Rather than go down to NEP or Patpong, I just went into a 'legit' looking MP that had a ladyboy or two working there. I had noticed this girl before, and though she wasn't very passable, she did have a rather sexy way about her.

Anyway, I opted for a one hour Oil massage and was rather dissapointed. She was a rather rough massuse, despite my asking her to slow down and be more gentle (in Thai, so she understood me!) and she was quite skittish when I tried to playfully fondle her a bit. I was thinking that the whole experience was going to be a dud when, at the end of the massage, I asked her to let me see her crotch. She told me 'no, I have same same you!' pointing at my now-erect dick. She thought that I thought she was a gg! :twisted:

I turned on the old charm, telling her truthfully that I had never touched another dick before and finally she let me unzip her jeans and pull the little girl out. :D While I did so, she told me to be quiet, as her fairn was there.

She was stiff as soon as I got it out and I had a bit of fun playing with it. It was so different from mine! It was only about 1/2 the length, it had a pronounced curve to the left and the head was entirely covered by the foreskin. I just rubbed them together for a bit and stroked her up and down. She came very quickly! I then held the heads of our penises together and finished myself off all over her still stiffish dick.

I'm not sure if I'll try her again, but it turned out to be a pretty good experience. 8)
;)

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:38 AM

Thanks for the report Callmeishmael, looks like you are off and running so to speak !

Congratulations on your first experience in the land of Ladyboys.

Only one question, what was the name of the 'legit' looking establishment ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

Finding an LB in a Massage Parlour is an EVENT !

Please inform the forum which place ????
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#4 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:31 AM

Reading your first time experience, take me back to the first experience I had many years ago and have never looked back, (except when a lovely LB is there humping away!!)

Anyone else got their first time experience they want to share??

#5 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:46 PM

I had my first experience back in the UK. She was a hooker in the personal ads.

She wore a blood wig and black tigh high boots with fish Net stockings.
AND believe it or not - it was Valentines day.

Not very convincing, but was enough for me to shoot my load the most i've experienced.

I was lying on my back on the bed with her masterbating me and it came like a fountain. SUPERB.

She was excited to see it and tried to catch it in her mouth in mid-air. Very sexy indeed.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#6 Callmeishmael

Callmeishmael
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 09:58 AM

Sorry I can't be more specific about where it was, but there are a bunch of MP's right next to each other in Pratunam across the street from the Indra Regent, and I can't remember which one's I went too! :o

I tried a second one at a different place a few days ago and was quite disappointed! She said "no sex, just massage" and actually meant it! :?
;)

#7 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:24 PM

If I remember correctly, mine was a hooker just outside of Kings Cross in Sydney. Very abrupt and not that petite. Not as petite as the Thai "Ladies"

Anway, as with Brit, I came like a little boy the first time I masterbated.

Tried a couple more girls in Aus bit then travelled to Thailand and found out how sensual it could be with a real LB. first LB in Thailand was from Casanova. Can't remember her name but it was great. She really looked after me. Casanova became my late night hang out. Many nights spent in there. What a place it was back then. Still drop in there frim time to time. Still has the same charm and it still can get out of control which is also great to see and participate.

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:27 PM

Callmeishmael, you tried a second MP and she said "no sex"...
do you mean you found another MP with an LB?

You are a magnet!

It's so so difficult to find MP with LB's in it. Please share all the MP Names/Locations etc

#9 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:45 AM

Well, after thinking about it for a couple of years I finally had my first ladyboy experience!

:shock:

I actually just dipped my toe in, so to speak. Rather than go down to NEP or Patpong, I just went into a 'legit' looking MP that had a ladyboy or two working there. I had noticed this girl before, and though she wasn't very passable, she did have a rather sexy way about her.

Anyway, I opted for a one hour Oil massage and was rather dissapointed. She was a rather rough massuse, despite my asking her to slow down and be more gentle (in Thai, so she understood me!) and she was quite skittish when I tried to playfully fondle her a bit. I was thinking that the whole experience was going to be a dud when, at the end of the massage, I asked her to let me see her crotch. She told me 'no, I have same same you!' pointing at my now-erect dick. She thought that I thought she was a gg! :twisted:

I turned on the old charm, telling her truthfully that I had never touched another dick before and finally she let me unzip her jeans and pull the little girl out. :D While I did so, she told me to be quiet, as her fairn was there.

She was stiff as soon as I got it out and I had a bit of fun playing with it. It was so different from mine! It was only about 1/2 the length, it had a pronounced curve to the left and the head was entirely covered by the foreskin. I just rubbed them together for a bit and stroked her up and down. She came very quickly! I then held the heads of our penises together and finished myself off all over her still stiffish dick.

I'm not sure if I'll try her again, but it turned out to be a pretty good experience. 8)

Sounds good to me...at leats you been sober...:) For me it took to drink all night and fuck my braing with other shit to try the first time..However after this first time I stay with that LB for 4 months...Anyway, congratulatons and we are looking forward for your next "experiences".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci