Young Ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#13 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:31 PM

[quote name="franck"][quote]For those who likes young ladyboys,I found a cute one,near Landmark Hotel.
She is very pretty,tall and slim,with a lovely "tool".
Good manners, and new on the scene.
If anyone wants her contact,just ask me,on my PM in this site.
Cheers,
Franck

I don't have her contact anymore (she lost her mobile with the sim).
Cheers,
Franck[/quote]
Well, finally I found her. More beauty and sexy. And I have her new number ... :roll:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#14 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:36 PM

could you pm me her new number please frank im going febuary i would like to meet her do you have any pics of her you could send to me please cheers if you can frank
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#15 AC

AC
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:59 PM

Hey, meet a pretty young lb,on suk after the bars had closed.nice body good size tool

#16 tor

tor
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:16 AM

Hei.
can you send tlf nr to me to. i come late jan
And love to see meet she

Thanks Tor

#17 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:24 PM

This girl won't be hard to find out the front of the Landmark. She is the one who can't walk properly after having the Candyman and all these others ream her cute little butt out a few inches.

No need to get her contact details now!!!

#18 rossegnole

rossegnole
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:43 AM

Hi

Can I have his contact information...Please!

#19 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:16 PM

I too would love to contact this new LB young beauty. Can you send me her contact info. I will be there first week of February .

Thanks

#20 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

I too would love to contact this new LB young beauty. Can you send me her contact info. I will be there first week of February .

Thanks

I'm sorry guys but recently I found out that she has only 16 years old, which is against the Thai law.
For that reason (only) by now I wouldn't recommend her anymore.
Be Patient and wait a couple of years :(
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#21 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:20 AM

when you say young , what do you consider young. 18-22?

#22 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:38 AM

I'm sorry guys but recently I found out that she has only 16 years old, which is against the Thai law.

Are you sure that it is against thailaw? what happens if you go with a 16/17 ladyboy? in the hotel or STroom

#23 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 03:55 AM

when you say young , what do you consider young. 18-22?

He said 16.
You are free to make you own judgement but it pays to know that under 18 is too young in the eyes of the law.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:05 AM

Are you sure that it is against thailaw? what happens if you go with a 16/17 ladyboy? in the hotel or STroom

I think it works simialr to UK law, a 16/17 can have unconsented sex with another 16/17 yr old. Under 16 is illegal in all circumstances.

I did see a story on Pattaya city news a couple of month ago where a male teacher (Thai) had had sex with a female student who was 15. He claimed he was in love and the student said the same, but the parents refused to give consent, and so he was done for. But they were suggesting if the parents had consented who would have been off the hook to some extant. I have a feeling City news got it wrong and she was probably 16, I think parent's consent is only accept with 16/17yrs, but if there is any suspicion that it was P4P (a paid for service/prostitution), then paren'ts consent is not taken into account.

Mario, I think they also take into account whether you took the minor for ST or LT, with Short time only getting you half the hard time Long Time would get you.... Book 'em Dano

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci