• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:36 AM

Pat cheers mate,

I will be in Bangkok on 5th Sept and will be staying at Nana Hotel, I will go with your suggestion cos I noticed on the last trip that Nana Hotel did offer that but I never did checked it out, will do it this time.

Ain't got a Thai sim as yet but pm me your number and we can hook up in Bangkok if you want. :lol: :lol:

Cheers for the information lads I owe you lot a drink
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#14 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:13 PM

I've been in jasmine hotel 20 days in july and i conferm that is a very good hotel, clean and centrally located but there is a problem that cant'be not to know : in the morning the sun come in the room through the window curtain and don't let to sleep. I changed 3 rooms but without any result and when i have been leaving i spoke to the manager, mr William about the absolute need to change the curtain and to put a dark curtain. He told that the owner know very well this problem because many customers complained about the extreme difficulty to sleep in the morning because of the thin curtain. We'll see.

#15 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:52 PM

I've been in jasmine hotel 20 days in july and i conferm that is a very good hotel, clean and centrally located but there is a problem that cant'be not to know : in the morning the sun come in the room through the window curtain and don't let to sleep. I changed 3 rooms but without any result and when i have been leaving i spoke to the manager, mr William about the absolute need to change the curtain and to put a dark curtain. He told that the owner know very well this problem because many customers complained about the extreme difficulty to sleep in the morning because of the thin curtain. We'll see.

I know what you mean,that's why I always stay in the ground floor rooms(example-room 105).There's no windows there.
Surprise Mr.William didn't mention to you that.
Cheers

#16 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:57 PM

Sorry to hear that you had this problem Ronny. I wrote on another thread about the Jasmine that if you wanted a dark room then the ground floor was best for this.

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hopefully the owners will take your advice.

Perhaps they are just BLIND

Otherwise, it may just be CURTAINS for the Jasmine Hotel !

It may pay to keep a pair of Eye shades from the aeroplane to get some sleep in the interim.

Posted Image

Cheers
Koykaeng

#18 sublime

sublime
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:15 AM

I stayed at the Jasmine in June. It was fine.

BUT, a long-term LB friend of mine said she - and some others confirmed this - wouldn't go down that soi - because earlier in the year the men in brown had set up a LB-fine job there. And she believed they'd do it again.

I suspect this was a one-off police thing. But it sure had put the willies up my friend (no pun intended).

So...I moved.

Make of this what you will.

#19 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:16 AM

That was when the Jasmine was being built in the earlier part of this year and some LB's would take customers on to the building site for a quickie :lol: The boy's in brown got to here of this and set up a sting. in order to gain christmas bonus's :shock:
Nowadays, it's a boyfriend girlfriend thing back to a rented room and the BIB's are no where to be seen because nothing is illegal :lol:
IMO The Jasmine is the best hotel in Pattaya for someone who is in Sin City for a week or so and prefers to be right on the money for LB or GG action.......Wonderful Location Guys :lol:

#20 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:06 PM

I don't think there is any problem in Soi BJ now. I have personally been propositioned many times by LBs in Soi BJ near to the hotel and in broad daylight too. Last time I was there a LB was kissing a potential customer outside the hotel opposite the Jasmine, in the end he didn't go with her but it made good viewing watching the "negociations", th staff in the Jasmine seemed facinated by the scene and were giggling a little at the antics of the couple opposite. Also some LBs have rooms in the hotel next door to the Jasmine and I've been invited back to their room there a couple of times. So, it would seem that any BIB problems in Soi BJ are in the past.

#21 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

Update on Jasmine Hotel:

Restaurant has changed to Mexican theme, renamed Sunset Cantina - changed hours to 24/7.

Also they have nicer blankets for the beds. Will be putting in dial telephones for the rooms later next year.

They have changed rates for high season 1 Oct - 20 Apr:

550 Baht/night for std room, 750 Baht/night for deluxe room, 750 Baht/night for superior room

Low season rates 21 Apr - Sept 30:
500 Baht/night for std room, 700 Baht/night for deluxe room, 750 Baht/night for superior room

#22 optimus prime

optimus prime
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:58 PM

Update on Jasmine Hotel:

Restaurant has changed to Mexican theme, renamed Sunset Cantina - changed hours to 24/7.

Also they have nicer blankets for the beds. Will be putting in dial telephones for the rooms later next year.

They have changed rates for high season 1 Oct - 20 Apr:

550 Baht/night for std room, 750 Baht/night for deluxe room, 750 Baht/night for superior room

Low season rates 21 Apr - Sept 30:
500 Baht/night for std room, 700 Baht/night for deluxe room, 750 Baht/night for superior room

hey all, did some checking and was quoted 700 baht a night during the xmas period for a deluxe room. Superior rooms where not available. I usually stay in areca lodge or dynasty inn, but want to move closer to the action a bit. Anyone knows a place in that area which does have rooms with balcony ???
the best things that come to those who wait, may be the worst things left behind by the ones who got there first.

#23 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:23 PM

Take a superior de luxe room : it has a little balcony.

#24 mindyourmind

mindyourmind
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:41 PM

stayed at jasmine earlier in august this year. the manager is a very cool guy, the rooms are great, met some nice people there, free internet and the best bit, it's literally a one minute walk from Jenny star bar. this means you can come back to your room and have a drink, a shower, freshen up a bit and then head back to the action when you're ready.

the only problem is that right across the road there's a place called pattaya mansion (i could be wrong. please correct me if i am.). stay AWAY from that place. it's bad news and is yabba central. got myself in some trouble there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci