• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nicknack

nicknack
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:02 AM

Hello to Everyone,
I'm a new member, but not a newbie to the Ladyboy scene. I'm planning return trip to Pattaya for September or October and would appreciate update on what's up from other members. My last trip there was for Songkran 2005. I've stayed at Penthouse, Dynasty, Diana Inn and never a problem with LBs. This trip I'd like to stay at a quiet place, nice rooms, and prefer a nice pool with garden-like setting to hang out during day and recover from the nights activities. I don't really like rooftop pools (the only thing I don't like about Dynasty), so that lets out a couple of places you guys usually stay. No such thing as a walk of shame for me, so not worried about that as long as the LBs are welcome. Pics of Nova Lodge look nice. Anyone ever stay there? I've read your posts on the Sabai Lodge and the multiple pools look nice. I usually hang out at Jenny Star and Hi Boss. Also, what are LBs asking/getting for short time and long time nowadays? Last trip I was paying around 1500 short time for Jenny Star girls and 1500 long time for Hi Boss girls. Since I joined in July I'm not getting my plane ticket until August...just in case I win the trip LOL. Anyway, I would appreciate any input from you guys and look forward to being an active member (I've put up some pretty good trip reports on other sites).
Nicknack.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:42 AM

Welcome nicknack :lol:

In terms of accomodation this place may suit your needs
http://www.pattayapages.com/residence/ and if you book thru that site you get a great deal.

Prices are about the same as you last trip, although as you would expect plenty of new personell have emerged.
Also you may have read that Pattaya now has a LB GoGo called Stringfellows in Soi Yamoto....A fun place :lol:

#3 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

i read before a test about Nova Lodge in german forum. The hoetl is old has nice pool but the rooms are very old and the satff on pool lazy. Also the price with 1200 Baht up too expensive for this standard.
Better you try to get an hotel in North Pattaya or Naklua. Sunshine garden is very nice. A friend of mine was there in june. He booked over german travel agency for around 600 Baht (Thomas Cook and Neckermann). Try it too over travel agency. is more cheep than per mail. An example in september: 3 weeks in Sunshine garden 162 Euro. incl breakfast. is around 8 Euro per night or 400 Baht. Unbelieveble but true. Is low season and whenyou stay 3 weeks you only hav eto pay 18 days.

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:34 PM

The Nova Lodge is a dump these days - its going to be torn down and the land re-developed - do not expect any maintenance or money to be going into that place to keep it up to standard. Even at 600 baht I would say its overpriced for the simple reason, its just plain grotty.

Sabai hotels are pretty popular but take care on your room - some are nearly as bad as the Nova Lodge - infact some dont even have windows !!!!!.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 pattaya69

pattaya69
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:28 AM

I have been in flipper and sunshine in soi8 several time, last time in Songkran i tried sabai lodge, and i think sabai is the best quiete location, safety box inside room( if yuo ar too drunk is very good), i'll book deluxe A room in Sabai resort for the new trip 1.250 bath for 1 night little beat more expensive, but very safe and the staff is really friendly...only 10 days......
i love ladyboy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci