Stringfellows

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bigyin

Bigyin
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 02:23 AM

I posted a thread under trip reports and I mentioned my one and only visit to Stringfellows in Pattaya and how I was left on my own for a long time before getting any attention. What are other people's views on Stringfellows and/or was I doing something wrong? I went in, sat down, ordered a Beer and waited whilst watching the dancers. Should I have been more pro active :twisted:

I did get looked after in the end but the girl was fairly mechanical and not as friendly as girls in Hi Boss. Was I unlucky?

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:24 AM

I've always been well attended to at Stringfellows.

As for High Boss, they can be fairly agressive there !

Not sure what happened when you visited, perhaps they were having a bad night ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:32 AM

I didn't enjoy my visit to strings, but for the exact oppsite reason. They were swarming all over like wasps. I couldn't get a moment to talk to one of them alone. In the end after endless pleading that I just wanted to sit and have a Beer I was left alone. Didn't fancy anything much there though. Then one of the dancers caught my Eye and came over for a drink. We talked a little and I thought, OK. I asked if she had a dick and she said no so I said I'm looking for a LB with all the trimmings so she stormed off in a huff.

Shortly thereafter a sweet looking little thing came in and sat with me. I got on very well and we retired to a nearby hotel for some Ugandan discussions. On the way out though the pissed off LB from earlier dropped her pants and showed me her weener as if to say haha! You could have had me! Ah well, you can't please some people. Maybe she'll be more honest next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci