late(r) night action after NEP closes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:01 PM

Guys , NEP closes around 1am from memory.

As my HK flight gets in after midnight. i always arrive as NEP closes that evening, and i don't know where to go for some action elsewhere around 1.30am

Any ideas of where to get quality lb's action in BKK at that time

many thanks
soapy :cry:

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:15 AM

NEP is currently open until 2am and after that the Nana Hotel car park is usually awash with talent.
However, recently I found a bar which stays open until day break where plenty of LB's & of course regular girls go to drink and look for us punters.
It is located within the tunnel which links Suk Soi 5 to Soi 7 :lol: Don't know the name of the place but during the day time it's a pool club and at night the tables are moved or covered to allow dancing and drinking :wink: Many of the Nana Plaza Ladyboys go there. Great Place for late night/ early morning action.

#3 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 12:37 AM

That sounds great Pat as I absolutely love going to the Beer garden on soi 7 in the afternoon and into the evening for the freelance GGs there. The atmosphere is very relaxing and always pleasant. So now if I don't pick up there I will look for the bar through the tunnel.

BTW. For the record I was in BKK Soi 7 Beer garden last week and there was a real fit babe in green baggy military trousers with an ass like a rock. I was craving for a piece of it but I left it there because this babe was pissed out of her skull and out of control (shame). I will be looking for her again next time to try to catch her sober. I left the Beer garden with a young looking Thai gal who couldn't take a pussy lickin'. Some just can't do it and they just dance around the bed shreiking "jackadee, jackadee!!" Funny as hell but sexually frustrating if your main pleasure is eating pussy!

#4 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:05 PM

Found a late place myself called Boss club, which although mainly gg's had some lb's late around 2-4 am.

Apparently the army run it , so the police let it remain open much later

Don't know exactly where it was , although the taxi driver told us that you just needed to say Boss club and they would get it !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci