Recent trip to Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 siam7

siam7
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:36 PM

Just came back from a short trip to Pattaya. Went to Hi Boss, and it was empty. Met Jeje who was the best looking of the lot. then went to Jenny Star where it seemed that it was post-op day.
i guess torrential rain that night stopped a few girls from going there.

to be honest i was dissapointed from my pattaya trip. Nothing beats the Nana selection of bars.

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:50 PM

Strange..JSB was absolutely packed with Honey's every night during my trip in late may :?
I find that prime time for this place is around 1.00am.

However, you are right....In NEP we are quite simply...Spoilt For Choice :twisted:

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:22 PM

Don't be too quick to write off Pattaya, personally I still think it's the best place for LB action, and I'm a big fan of Nana Plaza myself.

What time did you hit Jenny Star Bar, it really doesn't get pumping till after midnight ?

What other LB venues in Pattaya did you check out ?

I used to have mixed feelings about Pattaya, but currently I think its the place to be for LB action.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:48 AM

There were 16 LB's in Stringfellows on Friday night and at one point just me. JSB is devoid of the more famous stars in the last week - I would guess that some have decided to hop to SIngapore and Hong Kong while its quiet, however saying that there was still a good choice, albeit I am not sure how many were pre-op and post op.

Hi Boss is.... well it's HiBoss - certainly not the most flash of bars but again last weekend I was in there and a good smattering but also numbers well down on peak season.

It is also very noticable along Walking Street - the place looks so quiet at the moment - probably a combination of long weekend last weekend and low season meant no people around as well as the world cup being on.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 siam7

siam7
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:25 AM

I went there last Friday around 2am. Was planning to go there at 1 am as you are right 1am is the time to go, but there was a huge storm.

The girls turned up slowly but surely, but there was not the large numbers i was looking for. also mostly post ops as i found out.

I am not knocking Pattaya. There were a few post op stunners there i have to admit. But i was expecting a 2nd Nana to be honest.

In Hi Boss only Jeje was worth looking at but she did not come to Jenny's later as promised.

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

Hi Siam7,

Thanks for the original post, much appreciated !

Based on your experience on this trip, and Mardhi's post, it appears that things are a little "flat" at the moment in Pattaya.

However, it sounds like things are certainly in full swing at Stringfellows.

When I was last there in March this year, Jenny Star Bar was "pumping", and all the superstars were in attendance.

Mardhi & myself had some very enjoyable evenings there, particularly when the owner and namesake of the bar, Jenny, started shouting us a few free rounds !

I guess the point I was trying to make, was that even Nana Plaza can be flat on particular nights or times of the year, so make sure you give Pattaya another chance before you make your final judgement.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:49 PM

I went there last Friday around 2am. Was planning to go there at 1 am as you are right 1am is the time to go, but there was a huge storm.

The girls turned up slowly but surely, but there was not the large numbers i was looking for. also mostly post ops as i found out.

I am not knocking Pattaya. There were a few post op stunners there i have to admit. But i was expecting a 2nd Nana to be honest.

In Hi Boss only Jeje was worth looking at but she did not come to Jenny's later as promised.

Hi Boss gals in my experience dont feel welcome/comfortable going into JSB unless they are with a guy. Rare that one will go in and meet you there for fear of peeing off the regular LB's working out of JSB.

Luckily I was watching that storm in a Beer bar in Naklua and my little cutie was getting cold so I had to snuggle her up to keep her warm !!!!

Probably just 50m away, I bet may in Soi Happy a gogo was all sat by herself as well on Friday night looking for a horny guy to go back with - well worth looking out for her. Pat Tire has some pics on some of his trip reports on this site.

Cheers
Mardhi

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:44 AM

Just came back from a short trip to Pattaya. Went to Hi Boss, and it was empty. Met Jeje who was the best looking of the lot. then went to Jenny Star where it seemed that it was post-op day.
i guess torrential rain that night stopped a few girls from going there.

to be honest i was dissapointed from my pattaya trip. Nothing beats the Nana selection of bars.

Jeje form this site? She got a boobs not does she?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci