NANA HOTEL, DINASTY INN OR LANDMARK ???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:23 AM

in regard to reviews i found here on forum i suppose these three r all based around NANA PLAZA, is that right ?
what is the quality and price of these ?
where would u recommend to stay for 3-4 days ?
thanx !!!

#2 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 07:44 PM

Some guys complain about the Nana, you need to ask for one of the remodeled rooms, than you'll be ok. Old rooms can be a let off. Only 50 steps from Nana entrance

Hear nothing but good things about the Dynasty.
A certain Koykaeng could tell you more about it :lol:

Would not use the Landmark, a bit posh for mongering :wink:

I myself, stayed in the Majestic Suites (see pic) just next to the Landmark. Little rooms, but clean and affordable as says their advert...

Posted Image

#3 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:08 AM

Don't go to the Dynasty Inn, unless you like to share your room with cockroaches.

#4 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:40 AM

I have stayed at the majestic suites myself a few times in a double-deluxe room (1865 baht inc breakfast).
They are very good rooms with electronic in-room safe and doors, and Tea and coffee machine.
The staff are very friendly and of course if you book the double room, there are no guest fees and no hassle whatsoever.
I have stayed at the landmark too but why pay over double the price for the same room.
I would highly recommend the majestic suites, and your only a cock stride from nana plaza. :)
I hope this helps you

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:54 PM

in regard to reviews i found here on forum i suppose these three r all based around NANA PLAZA, is that right ?
what is the quality and price of these ?
where would u recommend to stay for 3-4 days ?
thanx !!!

Having stayed at all three of these hotels many times, in my opinion, if whoring with LB's is your primary objective, then I would stay at the DYNASTY INN. This hotel clearly represents the best value for money.
If you don't mind spending 5 times as much (close to 6000 Baht) then knock yourself out at THE LANDMARK.

DYNASTY INN = 1280 Baht / night

NANA HOTEL = 1290 Baht / night

THE LANDMARK = 6000 Baht/night

* Rates quoted are a guide only !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#6 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:33 PM

I would go for the Landmark. Very nice rooms and it is no problem to get 2 gals to your room. OK, the walk in rate and also the most internet rates are too expensive.

I get always a good deal via my German travel agent. I pay 60 Euro per night (3000 Baht), and if i stay at least for 6 days i get a free upgrade for a junior suite! Quite nice!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci