darwinsmonkey
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:19 AM

I'm going to take my first trip to Thailand and wanted
to know the best lb friendly hotels & what exactly to
budget for say 3 weeks of fun. Never been with a lb
before so I'll probably be looking to burn through the
money with as many of them as possible. ;-)

Any help appreciated.

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:33 AM

Mate, if your on a budget i would say your best bet would be to go to go to pattaya for most of your trip. Maybe spend 2 days in Bangkok at the start and then two days at the end. In pattaya stay in the nana hotel if you can. 1300 baht a night. But most hotels around sukhumavit soi 4 will be lb friendly.

Pattaya is a lot cheaper than Bangkok so you can have more fun. It is a 2 hour bus journey (200 baht) or a 1.5 hour taxi journey (1300 baht including tolls) to pattaya. Here you will have no problems finding lb's day or night. Most hotels here are lb friendly. I stayed in the welcome plaza on 2nd road.700 baht a night and nice for the price but you will find plenty of places along the beach road or 2nd road for less than 1000 baht.

For daytime fun go to hi boss 2002 in soi 6. Open from 2 pm until late. At night go to Jenny star bar on walking street. Here you'll find the hottest lb's. Look up posts on Amy, Sonya,Paris, Cindy etc. Some amazing girls here. If it is your first time Amy or Sonya would be a good choice if you can get her before someone else. But there are plenty of lb's scattered around pattaya so you will not be short on choice.

Here is an example of the costs per day. By the way im irish so sorry if the alcohal amount is unrealisticly high:

Pattaya
Hotel - 700 baht
10 beers (non gogo bars) - 700 baht
10 drinks (in gogo and girlie(or lb bars) - 900 baht
5 lady drinks (the girls appreciate this when they chat to you....and the lb's especially do...more so in hi boss) - 500 baht
Breakfast, lunch, dinner - 600 baht
Ladyboy longtime - 1000 (usually unless you go for the superstars) Im not sure about the barfines in pattaya for lbs. I know in jennys they usually dont bother asking. Short time 500 - 700 baht.

This kind of day will cost you a total of 4400 baht. With buying clothes cds and other junk 5000 baht sould get you a good time.(http://www.xe.com/ucc/ for conversion to your currency)
For Bangkok i think you can add about 2500 baht on top of the pattaya price. But if you dont drink you can spend very little.

As for other places in thailand you can fly to samui (I like it here but many dont. few lb's) or Phuket (ive never been) for about 7-9000 baht return).But for lb action bangkok and pattaya are your easiest destinations. And if you like reguler girls too check out living dolls on walking street for the sexiest girls in pattaya. there is one there im nearly sure is a post op. Does anyone know her? Probably the sexiest girl in there. quite tall.

#3 darwinsmonkey

darwinsmonkey
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:59 AM

Thanks for the info Laptop! :-)

....Jeez my liver hurts just reading that. lol

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:39 PM

so did mine after a few weeks in pattaya.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci