Best Ladyboy bars in Bangkok 2024

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 max555au

max555au
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 12:15 PM

What are everyone's favourite bars for Ladyboys?
I normally go to check in bar.
Have heard about Cindy's on soi 11 but have never been.
Keen to hear everyones experiences

#2 sodaboy9

sodaboy9
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 March 2024 - 07:59 AM

I've been to Cindy's and why not both are good you'll leave with a lighter wallet 

#3 max555au

max555au
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 09:47 AM

Do you mean compared to check in bar?
Is the "talent" as good?

#4 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 08:14 PM

just got back from Bangkok - Times have changed greatly. If you are not prepared to spend BIG then they don't want you.

Tried Cindy's Secret and Why Not Lounge bars - basically ignored. Customer service was poor. They honestly were not interested. Maybe I should have been Asian ?

Tried Obsessions - entered and sat with ordered drink for 3 mins, bought Ladyboy a lady drink next, she sat with me and after 5 mins wanted me to BF her, I said I want to stay in bar, she said another lady drink, I said no, she got up, left, not even thankyou. 5 min later I walk out disgusted. We all know we are walking ATM's but now its super cut throat - if you're not willing to spend constantly then get out.

I suggest BF from Obsessions you will need minimum of 6000 all up = 167 US - pure BS. 

Ladyboy Lounges and Bars in NEP are pricing themselves out of the average man's grasp. 

#5 max555au

max555au
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 11:21 AM

Wow. I was there 2 years ago and it wasn't too bad.
I think all these young tictoc stars are going to ruin the bar scene

#6 sodaboy9

sodaboy9
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 March 2024 - 11:05 PM

I was there November 2022 in Cindy's I spent 4000baht including drinks lady drinks ST and room above. Why not bar I just played some pool and bought drinks and a few lady drinks. Stayed there about 40 mins. So not as bad as Patrick's experience but yes they want you to spend. Both times I went had hardly any customers, but Thailand was just opening back up. They're all going to want ladydrinks. It depends on the girl some are up themselves some are okay. Inflation is a thing even for ladyboys as well as you Bangkok is not cheap anymore. One of the Layboys was telling me she was getting flown out to Dubai for a week. I can believe that. At the end of the day you're the customer do what you want not what they want. If they don't like they can walk. Plenty of LB's in bkk 

• patrickfitsmichael likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci