"I'm Straight" - why do guys say that?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ddingo

ddingo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2024 - 06:26 AM

To be clear, ladyboys are women, and girlcock is the sexy. At least that's how I see it. Of course it's not simple to let go of societal pressures to be a straight man.

I don't think wanting to have sex with a ladyboy is gay, but it's sure not straight.

This is a genuine question and I'm not making fun...

Why do many of the men who like ladyboys say they are straight?

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 January 2024 - 07:10 AM

When I first realized that I wanted ladyboy cock, I was obsessed with the thought that this meant I was gay. Of course I had never been attracted to a man nor had I ever had sex with a man, but that did not stop me from worrying about this. In fact these fears stopped me from acting on my desires for more than a decade.

Eventually I was able to get past these fears and I am not really sure why or how. I have been with my girlfriend for five years now and as her bottom, I accept the fact that few people would label me as straight.
  • ddingo and sodaboy9 like this

#3 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 19 January 2024 - 07:31 PM

well studies have proven we are straight.   https://pubmed.ncbi....s, relationship

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#4 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 19 January 2024 - 07:37 PM

truth of the matter is we are who we are. and fuck what other people think

• ddingo and Escierto like this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#5 ddingo

ddingo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 05:13 PM

truth of the matter is we are who we are. and fuck what other people think

I'm with you on the "we are who we are." I read the article you site, but still feels like denial to me. If I were to say "Wow, nice cock" and "I"m straight" don't go together in my book. It's not my desire to shame anyone. Quite the opposite. I think it's awesome that we think girl cock is sexy. Let's be proud of it (or at least not embarrassed).

#6 Slumpy

Slumpy
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2024 - 06:03 PM

Hey all. I had the same thought long time ago. If I'm straight, gay, bi or whatever. I actually don't care which "label" would define me. I like trans women and cis women, that's all. It took long time to accept myself feelings. Sometimes I think I wasted time on that and about what other people think.

• Escierto likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci