Tinder/Bangkok/Ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pilot

Pilot
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2023 - 07:57 AM

I'm going to BKK in August and it will be a first trip for me. So, how do things really go in Thailand with LB's?

I have plenty of experience in Colombia and Brazil. I have been flying to and from there for many years. I'm starting to travel to Asia next month and decided I would like to try the LB's in Thailand. I know nothing about Thai culture or how things work there. Is Tinder or Thai Friendly useful for hookups?

Thanks guys!

#2 Muffmaster

Muffmaster
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2023 - 08:46 PM

Its just the same with girls really. Around the Nana area they virtually outnumber the girls so you won't have trouble finding a free lancer. Some are extremely attractive too. They will approach you and then you can negotiate a price and services.

Muff

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 23 July 2023 - 08:59 AM

I'm going to BKK in August and it will be a first trip for me. So, how do things really go in Thailand with LB's?

I have plenty of experience in Colombia and Brazil. I have been flying to and from there for many years. I'm starting to travel to Asia next month and decided I would like to try the LB's in Thailand. I know nothing about Thai culture or how things work there. Is Tinder or Thai Friendly useful for hookups?

Thanks guys!

While some of the information is dated, some are still applicable. I highly recommend you go through some of the topics in "Common Questions and Answers"

This should cover some of what you are looking for, and if you still have further questions just feel free to ask.

I would not recommend using Tinder or Thai Friendly as initial contacts, as a) you cannot be sure the photos are actually what they look like b) the chemistry may be not there on initial meeting and then you need to find a way out.

There are hundreds of lbs who do not post on Tinder/Thai Friendly who are as gorgeous as the best looking ones posted (assuming the photos are authentic). You are better off to explore the free lancers, lounge bars, or go go bars in Bangkok, Pattaya. That way you can get some idea of the chemistry before you commit to further activities with the lb (or lbs if you wish to try a 3 some or more).

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci