Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tim27572

Tim27572
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 06:07 AM

does anyone have any experiences or know of anyone that has been to the Dominican Republic. a friend of mine was going i am not familiar with the scene there. any info would be helpfull

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 10:21 AM

I have been to the DR but I don’t remember seeing any ladyboys there. I am sure there are some but I wonder why you wouldn’t pick Mexico or Colombia instead?

#3 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 June 2023 - 04:32 AM

I can't help you about the DR but I read posts in a few forums saying that mongers can find shemales. A few of these posts had been added by the monger who had met them. 

I also found an old review (2006) about Santo Domingo saying "Casa Teresa near the baseball stadium has about twenty pretty girls. Rates are 3500P in an upstairs room, or 3000P for the night. The place is luxurious, but be careful, some are transvestites! Classic opening; from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and until 2:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday." .... "I take a taxi towards Casa Teresa, one of the most renowned establishments close to Casa Azul. The number of girls milling about in the street suggests the atmosphere. My driver points out to me that many are transvestites. It is a large villa and the interior is luxurious. The decor is that of a modern nightclub, but the solid wood bar is more reminiscent of a pub. There are about twenty girls inside dancing to the rhythm of Bachata. I also notice two transvestites sitting on a bench."

Kenly Banda Baila las Mujeres - YouTube

Sorry to give you only scattered pieces of info. I can't help you more. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci