Profile suggestion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kojo96

kojo96
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 January 2023 - 11:38 PM

I have had an account here for a few years now but never posted a photo on my profile.  Well a week or so ago I finally did as I am planning a trip to Angeles in a couple of weeks.  I can not believe the response I am now getting.  It is unreal I am averaging 10 contacts per day.  To bad many are from Manila and other cities but a decent amount from Angeles.  It is to the point there is actually some effort needed to keep up.  But worth the effort I Have some confirmed planned contacts once I arrive in AC.  Also I can happily confirm the going rate in AC is 1000pp.  Three have asked if they can spend the night at that price as they have to travel from other cities.  We quickly transition to whattsapp after initial contact and there is a willingness to send pics and even a few videos.  One even wanted a live video session which led to a very nice jackoff session for both of us.  Bottom line if you don't have a photo posted do so.  Maybe I was the only one who did not know this but figured I would share anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci