• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 transsongwriter

transsongwriter
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationParañaque, Philippines

Posted 26 August 2022 - 06:02 PM

I just came across this site and 50 forums later, I signed up. I’m a pre-op trans from the Philippines, into ltr. Anyone who’s into the same quest? Lemme know. ♥️

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 07:13 PM

Welcome! I have had a transgender girlfriend from the Philippines for the last three years so it can happen. Good luck!
  • transsongwriter likes this

#3 6pt-sika

6pt-sika
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 04:50 AM

Where in Philippines do you live ? I was over this summer for my 14th trip there since 2008 . Most of my time is spent in Cagayan de Oro City and around Mindanao . But I also go to other places like Cebu Bacolod Iloilo and of course Manila .

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 05:09 AM

Where in Philippines do you live ? I was over this summer for my 14th trip there since 2008 . Most of my time is spent in Cagayan de Oro City and around Mindanao . But I also go to other places like Cebu Bacolod Iloilo and of course Manila .

Are there places in Mindanao that you stay away from? Or do you go everywhere?
  • transsongwriter likes this

#5 transsongwriter

transsongwriter
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationParañaque, Philippines

Posted 02 October 2022 - 12:14 PM

I am from Parañaque City. I see that you are well traveled here. I've only been to Luzon and Visayas. Mindanao is where my mom is from, but I haven't been there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci