• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:58 PM

Hi newbie here,

Id be happy to get a blowjob from a LB but do they usually demand one in return? I dont think id able to. Probably handjob is most i could do. Guys do you usually give you oral?

Also do you find dick size is usually small for LB?

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 08:16 PM

I always suck my girlfriend’s beautiful cock and swallow her cum. It has a slightly sweet taste and it’s easy to swallow. She also fucks my ass. She is my goddess.

Attached Files

• JustSumGai, nicanor.6981, pejopejos and 1 other like this

#3 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 09:28 PM

How big is her cock?

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 11:26 PM

Her cock is about seven and a half inches. I always gag when I take her deep but she likes that lol. She holds my head down on her cock when she cums.
  • JustSumGai, nicanor.6981, pejopejos and 1 other like this

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 11:45 PM

The experience you have with an lb will be better if you give her pleasure too. This can include giving her a bj - which is generally better than a handjob. I would suggest you try to get this aversion out of your system if you want to get to the fantastic level of experiences with lbs. They usually won't demand a bj, but don't be self centered and not give her pleasure too.

lbs vary in cock size, just as guys do. There are small, medium and large cock lbs and you cannot estimate the size just by looking at her appearance. Sometimes a petite lb can be well endowed and a big body lb can be small.

• P&G, Jbpsx and nicanor.6981 like this

:cnd:

#6 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 11:53 PM

How did you get past the aversion?

#7 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 12:01 AM

How did you get past the aversion?

The first time I was with a LB I thought that I would be repulsed when I saw her cock in real life but I wasn’t. She was so feminine that her cock seemed feminine too. With my girlfriend I love her so much I would do almost anything to give her pleasure. I love being her bottom.
  • JustSumGai and nicanor.6981 like this

#8 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 02:16 AM

I think it would be better if she was smaller than me :P.
  • Escierto likes this

#9 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 02:23 AM

I think it would be better if she was smaller than me :P.

That’s funny. My girlfriend is about two inches bigger than me but I like it. It’s so hot to see someone so feminine and packing.
  • JustSumGai likes this

#10 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 03:40 AM

Funny im about 7.75” but i agree it would be crazy to see a bigger one on a hot chick

#11 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 03:48 AM

Funny im about 7.75” but i agree it would be crazy to see a bigger one on a hot chick

You might have to really look to find a bigger one. Most of them are going to be smaller than you.

#12 Jbpsx

Jbpsx
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 03:54 AM

Well thats good! I dont mind smaller. :) whats the smallest you seen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci