Photo

Help needed urgently, think I am falling in love.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Skinnyripped

Skinnyripped
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 07:00 PM

Hi everyone, I have met a ladyboy and I think she has possibly bewitched me, I just can't get enough of her.
She is beautiful, very femine, great body and seemingly endlessly horny. She also has the sexiest wink you could imagine.

I will spend all afternoon fucking her then she will go out with her friends at night hoping to find some fresh cock. If she does find one and she usually does ding will go my phone very late. I already have a good idea of what it's going to be. She loves winding me up so she is now in the habit of sending a picture or sometime s a very short video of her posing with her latest conquest. Not the guy just his erect dick. So what the fuck you moaning about, sounds fantastic I hear someone say.
Well I think the combination of her beautiful female form combined with a more masculine approach to sex might be to much for me!
She is really starting to get in my head, which is something she kinda knows but actually completely misunderstands. She thinks she is living rent free in my head purely for sexual reasons. Already said about the "cock selfie" as I now call them but she is a whole bag of tricks. She will phone me so I can hear her having sex, she record particular parts of sex like telling me how good this guys cock feels, how another is shooting in her mouth right now and it goes on.
I know it's not everyones thing but I absolutely love it so it would be foolish of me to deny it's contribution to my confusion but I do think it's effect on me is quite minimal, I was a kinky sort of guy before I met her.
The real problem is that I am proper falling for her. That combination of femine sensuality and male sexual desires would appear to be my Kryptonite. I think I am proper falling for her.
Now please don't take for newbie, fresh off the boat and had his head turned by a little bit of wild sex.That really isn't me.
Lived in Thailand for many years and not wanting to sound like that guy everybody hates talking to in the bar but Been there etc etc.
I am old enough to know better for fucks sake, I am almost ashamed of myself for being so stupid.
Plus a very real issue blocking our union is that I simply could not afford her all the time. She likes stuff to much and I would be bankrupt in a year. I am not foolish enough to expect anything other from her than leave when the money ran out even though we are past the actual paying cash money in return for her sexual favours but of course I still pay, just in a different way.

Despite knowing all this I can't stay away from her. I know the whole idea of being together permanently is so incredibly foolish of me but I keep thinking it.
I am also pretty certain that if I was to reveal my true feelings for her she would be highly amused.

I know the more time I spend with her the harder I am falling for her so I decide on a daily basis I am going to stop seeing her completely and this time I mean it, seriously, yeah this time I mean it though, just watch me.

If anyone could actually watch me they would see me breaking the promise to myself within 30 minutes.

So I am just hoping one of you may have some helpful advice, I don't care if everyone else just goes for me, but I really don't care about that. You can't possibly say anything to me that I have not already told myself and loads of abuse would be a small price to pay if I got one bit of good advice that helped.

So please guys tell me what you would do in my position. I know it can't go anywhere long term but she is like a drug to me, I just can't stop!

If you made it to the end I thank you so much for your time if you didn't make it to the end the fuck off. You won't read this anyway lol

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 08:25 AM

The key words are “she is like a drug to me”. You have to deal with this like you would a drug addiction. Cold turkey? Rehab? Therapy? You know it’s destructive and a dead end so you gotta do what you gotta do.

#3 Mjs31

Mjs31
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2021 - 01:26 PM

Sounds a fun girl! Similar to one I once knew (gg not lb)

You seem to be enjoying yourself - the worries seem about what might be down the track. There's no way to avoid the emotional roller-coaster(and would the highs be the same without the lows?!) , but it might be prudent to set yourself a financial budget for this trip!
  • rxpharm likes this

#4 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 11:20 AM

Reminiscent of Readers Letters.

#5 Tance52

Tance52
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 10:03 AM

Wow, nice.  My advice?  Enjoy it while it lasts, move on when it ends, remember it fondly years from now.

• Adamwantsu likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci