Photo

If I ever do go to any ladyboy bars & if I choose to do they serve none alcoholic drinks too as well since I don't drink

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DragonLord9814

DragonLord9814
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA Jacksonville,Florida

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:01 PM

I don't know if I turned off ladyboys for this but I don't drink & before you guys brought it up only times I will drink is for special occasions such as Valentines day,birthday,Christmas,Christmas eve,New years eve,New years,anniversary other than that nope I don't drink & I never will drink.

Lol I bet ladyboys will be turned off or never want someone like me who don't drink & smoke & never will drink & smoke & I'm asking ahead of time about ladyboy bars if I ever do go & if I choose to :).

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:32 PM

I am a non-alcohol and non-smoker person as well. The bars sell water and soft drinks, so there is no issue there as long as you don't mind the cost (around 120 Baht for softdrinks). There is supposed to be a non-smoking policy (inside only) for Thai bars/restaurants. If there is an outdoor patio smoking is allowed.

Lbs don't mind, and actually prefer customers who are not drunk, and non-smokers (possibly except for lbs who are smokers).

• Kioji and DragonLord9814 like this

:cnd:

#3 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:44 AM

My girlfriend likes to drink and she does smoke but I actually think she likes it that I don’t smoke and only drink socially. Most lbs have a live and let live philosophy.
  • DragonLord9814 likes this

#4 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 06:09 AM

Most ladyboys are like regular girls when it comes to finding a partner. They just want somebody who is good to them, and actually I think most would prefer somebody who doesn't drink too much

• DragonLord9814 likes this

#5 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:03 AM

Bars don't care that you don't drink alcohol as long as you pay for your ladies' drinks and barfines. (Ladies drinks are sometimes just water with a drop of tequila.

#6 rayjade

rayjade
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:09 AM

As others have said before the bar has no problem if you don't drink alcohol or smoke. I usually order orange juice. Trying to remember but I've  only had problems a few times in the hotel room with one ladyboy and one regular girl who were heavy smokers . Ashtrays on the balcony but no smoking in the room.  Otherwise, it looks like you'll be OK in Asia.

#7 Kioji

Kioji
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 09 June 2020 - 08:21 PM

Never thought to ask this but since I'm also a non drinker and smoker I'm a fan of the topic. I usually get pineapple juice at strip clubs/clubs in the states.

#8 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 06:29 PM

I find if you don't drink or smoke then any decent person respects your choice and there is never any problem. Even though I am getting on now I still have a fairly athletic body and I don't drink or smoke. Most ladyboys, like women, appreciate a confident man who decides how he will live his life. Sometimes this pays dividends - other times, if for the ladyboy its all about the cash, she couldn't care whether you drink milk. 

• rxpharm likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci