Photo

Since I only date ladyboy,due to my attraction to ladyboy & I thought what the hell & join & just saying hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DragonLord9814

DragonLord9814
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA Jacksonville,Florida

Posted 14 May 2020 - 11:36 AM

Funny thing is no one irl knows about my attraction to ladyboy & well I thought what the hell & join you guys too as well. I don't know if I turned her off if I have a smaller penis then hers & I'm a virgin myself. Since I have a small penis no no I don't have a Micro penis but I still considered myself small & I'm a fellow virgin white man myself if it makes any differences.

& tbh I admit that I'm a bit nervous around beautiful ladyboys no no I'm ashamed to date beautiful women like her I admit that I don't know if I turned her off due to my size & I'm a fellow virgin white man myself. Just dropping by saying hi & I apologize if I offended any of beautiful women. & lol to end it here or at least for now don't worry I don't care if my beautiful ladyboy girlfriend have a bigger penis than mine before any of beautiful women & any of you guys ask or brought it up farther & you guys can just call me Dragon or DragonLord for short :).

#2 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:12 PM

My girlfriend has a much bigger cock than I do and we both love it that way since she is the top and I am her bottom. She can really use that thing!
  • DragonLord9814 likes this

#3 DragonLord9814

DragonLord9814
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA Jacksonville,Florida

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:17 PM

My girlfriend has a much bigger cock than I do and we both love it that way since she is the top and I am her bottom. She can really use that thing!

Can I ask ahead of time how to overcome my nervousness of dating beautiful ladyboys like her especially if I have smaller penis than hers & that I'm a fellow virgin white man myself :)?

#4 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:20 PM

They love virgin white men. Are you a top or a bottom or versa? If you’re a bottom like me, she will love having a bigger cock.
  • DragonLord9814 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci