• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:09 AM

Hello Darkside Brothers!

it has been a very long time since I had logged into the forum. A few years back I was very active in this forum, but because of my own unique life circumstances, I have been off the radar.

I’m wondering if there’s anybody out there still that still remembers me from the old days.

i’m curious about Jimbo, the former owner of cocktails and dreams. I know that he opened a new bar in Patia, and I’m wondering if he is still around. Does anyone have any news about Jimbo?

I have fond memories of this forum and for a period of years, I was a frequent traveler to Thailand, and had some really great experiences meeting gentlemen from the forum.

I’m just saying hello, and hoping to get reacquainted with any friends and maybe make some new ones.
  • rxpharm and MrDragon like this
Nix

#2 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 09:29 AM

I didn't know you but figured I would say hello regardless.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#3 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 03:36 AM

Hi , been abit quiet recently. Welcome back 😁
  • Cinederose likes this

#4 Cinederose

Cinederose
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:55 PM

I guess you mean Pattaya , I don't know but my videos explore all of ladyboy Pattaya and Bangkok

www.patreon.com/cinederose :)

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:00 PM

Surin Nix, welcome back, and yes the forum has been quiet lately, but there are a few members still active and posting now and again.

Jimbo is busy with his new venture called Sweethearts Bar : 281/5-6, Soi Buakhao Google maps link

He was with TJ bar in North Pattaya a couple of years before this. Sweethearts Bar facebook

The bar's mamasan is Cindy - formerly from Cascades Nana Plaza Bangkok

• MrDragon likes this

:cnd:

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:23 PM

Rxpharm,

delighted to hear from you old friend. Are you a moderator here?....or perhaps “curator of the museum”? I do recall how very helpful you were over the years providing credible, helpful advice to the BMs, including me, on all things medical.

That’s great to know Jimbo is still at it. Loved that guy and can only dream of his new venture. Batman had a venture going in Pattaya also. A bar/restaurant i think. Any news from him?

Hope you are well. thanks for writing.
Nix

#7 Cinederose

Cinederose
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 08:04 PM

Hi , been abit quiet recently. Welcome back

Yes , thanks :)

#8 Cinederose

Cinederose
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 08:11 PM

Only to mention I don't have a ladyboy patreon as I can't seem to edit my posts here ,my new uncensored ladyboy original videos with Miley, leery and all your favourite Pattaya / Bangkok ladyboys Are on

www.cocoscope.com/cinederose

Or

www.subscribestar.com/cinederose

Sorry not plugging really but I hate patreon and want to update those links as they are dead now and I can't thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci