Photo

Jenny Star, 02/05.06 finally made it ....

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:13 AM

Well,. it took an hour of drinking (to calm the nerves) and observing from the comfortable rotan chairs of the 19th Hole Pub across the street before I finally made it to Jenny Star Bar.

But once I was in there and had my Singha at my side I eased down and found it a quite exciting experience.

Soon I attracted the attention of Jiji, whom I found simply stunning and I did what Rami often suggest, “buy some of them a drink and you’ll see how nice some of the are”….

After she had asked my name, I said, “your’s is Jiji, right”? Which brought a big smile on her face. “How you now me?” she said. I explained that I had been lurking now a few months on LB’sites. She wanted to know what I found about her new hair (she was blond before) and she added that she had new sillicone inplants that were more softer now. Go ahead, try she said, and pulled one of her “new” breasts out and I found myself sucking her nipples in the middle of JS Bar! Wanted me to follow her to her room in Soi Buakhao, but didn’t. “Ooh, you make me horny, and now you say no” and put my hand on the bulge in her pants. I couldn’t believe what I was doing . :o “If you’re shy, follow me later, nobody see you,” she teased me. 15 min later she took off on the back of motorcycle after a call on her mobile.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That was the sign for Kim to move in. Had a drink with hes aswell. What can I say besides the fact that she’s superb, beauty aswell as personality!

Posted Image

Other Lb’s on duty were Seya, whom I saw, squatted on the bar while a guest was stroking her cock

Posted Image

and Sweetfaced Cindy

Posted Image

Sarah

Posted Image

and finally Ohh

Posted Image

After one hour Jiji came back and whe chatted a little bit more, resulting in her giving me her details, adress, mobile in case I’dd find the guts to try something new. All in all in really enjoyed being there that night. Next time I’wont need an hour to fill me up with booz before I’ll get in there :D

Posted Image

Cheers, Spencer

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:32 AM

Great report Spencer ! Good to know you finally made it...that Jiji has a huge cock if you not felt it already...and Seya is post op now..too bad, as she was a great top and could fuck even real gals. Anyway, please make a personal album with all this sexy pictures, here the link explaining how to do it: http://www2.lb-69.co...G_PICTURES.html

We're waiting for more reports to come..you sounds like talented reporter..:-)

#3 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:41 AM

[quote name="LB-69"]Seya is post op now..too bad, as she was a great top and could fuck even real gals.
quote]

Ooops! I had seen video's of Seya before and I automatically assumed (that the guys hand who was between her legs) was stroking her cock...

Will try to make the album tomorrow....

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:44 AM

[quote name="Spencer"][quote]Seya is post op now..too bad, as she was a great top and could fuck even real gals.
quote]

Ooops! I had seen video's of Seya before and I automatically assumed (that the guys hand who was between her legs) was stroking her cock...

Will try to make the album tomorrow....[/quote]

She is proud of her new pussy, good luck for her. She is really great person and awesome performer(as u see before).

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:50 AM

Hi Spencer,

Great report, and some fantastic photos of all the talent on offer.

I didn't realise you had never been there before, as you seem so well informed about the ladyboy scene in Thailand.

Well done !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#6 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:25 AM

GREAT REPORT AND AWESOME PICS SPENCER !!!
PLEASE PUT SOME MORE !!!
CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK !!!

#7 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:23 PM

i,m going to pattaya..those pics are the best.man it looks good there.

#8 al_carrerra

al_carrerra
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

amazing pictures :shock:

#9 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:19 AM

Guess I was lucky to find the LB's in a good mood and willing to pose. Got in there somewhat hesitant not knowing what to expect but after 5 mins I knew I was ok, no hassle or pressure or whatsoever, it was just a fun experience :)

#10 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:59 AM

Spencer - I agree with your view on JSB - its a unique situation among LB bars in that you can just chill out on your own if so choose - I think also as it gets later, there are mixed couples coming into the bar mainly for the music, which all helps to make a good experience. Of course, its partly to do with the fact that the girls love showing off at the front to passers by and sometimes forget about the guys in the bar. It also helps that Jenny herself has very close handle on what goes on in the bar and runs it well - lets hope things dont drop when she goes and drops her baby in about 6 months.

Great photo's by the way.

Cheers
Mardhi

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:49 PM

Has anybody spent any time with jiji ? she has been a favorite for a number of years and I'd love to spend some time with her .
Not that I'm setting my heart on finding her but it would be nice to know something about her if we did get chatting .

I prefer her hair blonde which is strange for me as I've always preferred brunettes or black haired ladies. Talesha is another Blonde I'd love to check out .

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:12 AM

I didn't know she was around? Where is Jiji based now?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci