Photo

Where to meet ladyboys in Malate and Ermita?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:54 PM

Hi are there any bars in this area to meet FL LBs? Please note I don't want to go to Greenbelt or Burgos.

#2 CebuLBguy

CebuLBguy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:50 AM

Hi, I know the area pretty well and the bad news is that the ladyboy scene is pretty dead in Ermita/Malate. Best advice would be to go to Remedios circle (south from Robinson,s Mall). I know a ton of ladyboys in Manila through PinaLove, but they live outside of Ermita/Malate. I'm meeting up with one for a small gangbang or threesome or maybe a foursome (2 guys, 2 ladyboys). That will be on or about Dec 29th. You're welcome to help out. Shoot me a message on Whatsapp @ +63-949-688-4677. Please don't give out my number. Thanx...Terrence

• Apostate likes this

#3 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:15 PM

thanks for your help!

#4 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

There really isn't a LB bar scene in the Philippines to speak of. Its mostly freelancers.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#5 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:50 PM

Hi, I know the area pretty well and the bad news is that the ladyboy scene is pretty dead in Ermita/Malate. Best advice would be to go to Remedios circle (south from Robinson,s Mall). I know a ton of ladyboys in Manila through PinaLove, but they live outside of Ermita/Malate. I'm meeting up with one for a small gangbang or threesome or maybe a foursome (2 guys, 2 ladyboys). That will be on or about Dec 29th. You're welcome to help out. Shoot me a message on Whatsapp @ +63-949-688-4677. Please don't give out my number. Thanx...Terrence

I agree with this assessment. The only ladyboy bar I know of is Mixed Nuts in Burgos. 

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#6 Apostate

Apostate
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:43 PM

My research tells me there is a bar in Malate called Newhalf 88 which is LB - seems to cater mostly for Koreans and Japanese.

• veveron likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci