Hi everyone!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gray fox

gray fox
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:49 AM

Hi y'all! This is gray fox from the big warm country of Mexico. I've been following the ladyboy scene for some years now, and I believe it is time for a trip to Thailand, where some of the most beautiful katoeys dwell, hopefully this year or early next year. Any tips on good dates is appreciated.

As much as I will try to contribute, as a newbie, I am certain I will most likely be obtaining lots of wisdom and first-hand information from you guys, appreciate it a lot. And if you're ever in Mexico, don't hesitate to contact me, as I know the scene and will be able to provide plenty of info. 

#2 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:40 AM

Ola, mi amigo, Nice to see another fellow monger. Enjoy Thailand's LB scene , definitely worth it. Just keep your valuables safe and expectations in check and you will be good to go. Have fun

#3 gray fox

gray fox
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 09:53 PM

Thanks amigo. That sounds pretty much the same as down here. You get used to being careful all the time and develop a sixth sense for detecting líes and dangerous situations.

I was thinking Bangkok and Pattaya are good places to start. And I hear Chiang Mai is a beautiful place as well.

#4 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:01 AM

Yeah, bkk and Pattaya are the places for lb galore, Chiang mai is more laid back and rustic. Small city, but cooler weather.

#5 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

Welcome Fox! You should do just fine as Thailand is relatively safe and if you have a good eye you can see the shady ladyboys quite quick. I’ve been to TJ a few times but I’ve heard it has changed a lot recently.

Yeah I’d agree with horneydog that CM and Phuket are more laid back generally. BKK and Pattaya are good for lots of thrills however ;)
All are great spots when you have time to go around. I particularly like Chiang Rai.

#6 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:38 AM

Welcome to the forum Gray Fox.

Chiang Mai is also a fairly good place to find ladyboys but you won't find as many ladyboys as in Bangkok or Pattaya. If you know how to dig a little bit deeper, you can find ladyboys almost everywhere in Thailand. 

I would also be curious to read about shemales in Mexico. I sometimes met Mexican shemales and found them ... muy caliente. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci