Dress Codes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JayHK

JayHK
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:33 PM

Just wondering are their dress codes for the following?
1) Ladyboy go-go's in Pattaya
2) Ladyboy go-go's in BKK

3) Girl go-go's in Pattaya or BKK

4) LB bars in Pattaya
5) Girl bars in BKK

6) Discos in Pattaya or BKK

I know it can be hot AF, so just wondering what's allowed (mainly shorts, jeans, pants/trousers and shoes).

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:13 AM

For the first 5 on the list casual wear is fine - as long as it isn't full of holes, or too raggedy.

For number 6 it would depend on the disco as some of the higher end ones do have dress codes, in both Pattaya and BKK.

• JayHK likes this

:cnd:

#3 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:58 AM

Generally, you will do much better with girls and ladyboys, if you are well dressed.  Even if you are overweight, older, bald etc.

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:57 AM

You are supposed to be on holidays, so you will be dressed casual. On the other hand, you need to look handsome to attract the best ones and/or get a good price. That's why I would advise you to be dressed casual but look handsome. Don't get a smoking or a suit with a white shirt and a tie to look better.

#5 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:23 PM

yes, that's what I mean. I have seen so many fellows that look slovenly being turned down by likely lovelies of both sexes.  It seems that making an effort to be courteous, have good manners, and appear presentable counts for much more in Asian societies than in the West.  Correct me if you feel differently, but my experience is that good attitude pays many dividends in the East.

• horneydog likes this

#6 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:46 AM

Isn't that indicative of it everywhere? Being a slob gets no honey Lolz.

#7 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:50 AM

yes, that's what I mean. I have seen so many fellows that look slovenly being turned down by likely lovelies of both sexes.  It seems that making an effort to be courteous, have good manners, and appear presentable counts for much more in Asian societies than in the West.  Correct me if you feel differently, but my experience is that good attitude pays many dividends in the East.

I'd like to tell you you're right. regretfully, my last years' experience is that ladyboys turned to rude manners and prefer to increase their turnover rather than cultivate the traditional Thai politeness. 

• horneydog likes this

#8 flamingosrus

flamingosrus
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:05 PM

Well dress like you care about yourself (don't dress like you gave up on life and yourself) and if you have a huge bulge(wallet) that helps too. lol .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci