Top 3 ladyboys you have been with

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:13 AM

Thought I would make a topic to try and gather the best of the best ladyboys to "hire" for fun. Just name your 3 best experiences and explain why. Of course a picture or link would only be good to. Of course I will start out.

Here are my best 3 experiences

1. I am gonna rank this one at the top because she was my first really ladyboy experience, and she gave me an incredible time. Even when thinking back, this one comes to my mind. I only topped her as I was not ready to be bottom at that time, but she was so friendly and made a true GF experience. I don't think she is working anymore in the prostitute business. She had a small dick, but was hard all the time. . Link

2. Pixie Branlee, just google her name, I had a very good experience with. She gave a wonderful massage and topped very good., very friendly, super blowjob. Nice sized cock. Nothing bad to say about her.

3. This one is difficult. I had so many good LB experiences in Thailand where I never caught the name or took photos, so I have to go again with someone outside Thailand. Mhanie is my choice. We got on well. She is very versatile (not a big dick), but had a very good time.

Decided not to mention my absolute number 1, as she is with me right now, and I hope we can stay together

• jamesfrank and MickelClint like this

#2 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:32 PM

Good conversation starter.

1. Shasha
It was my first trip to Thailand back in November 2017 and I had just gotten into Bangkok after a few days in Chiang Mai. I knew I wanted to check out Nana plaza. I was still mesmerized by the lights and sounds of the area but also excited. I headed up to the third floor and started walking by Charades and was pulled aside by this goddess. She was super easy to talk to and we had some fun making out and feeling each other up before I took her back to my room at the landmark. She fucked me then I fucked her in the hotel. I was only in Bangkok for a few days before heading to the islands then to Pattaya but on my last day in Bangkok about 6 hours before my flight I went by Charades and she was there and remembered me. I had a terrible experience with a gg downstairs and wanted one last bit of fun before heading back to the US. We got a short time room and fucked each other again. She actually sucked me while fucking me for a bit too.

2. Shushu
I met her on Thai friendly on my last trip in February. I love the way she kisses. Full tongue and no holds barred. I was staying in aloft soi 11 and took the elevator down to the lobby where she met me and pretty much molested me in the elevator on the way back up to my room. She also enjoyed fucking and getting fucked too but had to go really slow at first because she was very tight. She is also very easy to talk to and you can have in depth political and philosophical conversations with her.

I was looking for a serious relationship and met her on myladyboydate. She was incredibly direct and very intelligent and well spoken. We talked for several months before I came to Thailand during songkran 2018. Anything sexual was easy to discuss and she even pushed my comfort level a bit in public. We went to Railway and played around in the ocean where I fingered her ass in the water with no one seeming to notice. I really fell for her but we both had emotional and psychological issues so things went South and we don't talk any more.

#3 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

So there’s been quite a few in my books, but I thought I would share my tips experiences.

3. Thida
Thida is an accountant I met through Thaifriendly. She stays near Ratchathewi and was surprisingly a top for the most part. She was smooth, petite and very pale; one could almost mistake her for Chinese or Korean, which she strives for by applying generous amounts of whiting cream. She is smart and dominant, trying to push her cock into the nearest orifice on your body available!
Attached File  C8B7979A-596C-45A8-AD2C-46AC8D3B2953.jpeg   176.11KB   251 downloads

2. Nikki
Nikki was a working girl I met through thaifriendly, even though she is a Pina. Extremely small and submissive with a petite frame. Her cock used to blow up and shoot loads everywhere when I’d fuck her. Very possessive and I had to keep my distance from her as eventually she started just showing up to my place. Sounds great until it is not...
Attached File  2C31C4D4-0C56-4E33-A19D-A818454A225F.jpeg   189.25KB   253 downloads

1. Dee
A sweet Cambodian girl I met in Siem Reap, she lived in one of the provinces outside it towards Sisophon. Total bottom who practiced yoga and dance; she was very fit. Excellent in the sack. We dated for a long time but she put major pressure on me to be the breadwinner for her family. Can’t blame her though, the fam was putting major pressure on her and she loved them deeply. Hope she is doing well but stopped all contact to spare myself more heartache.
Attached File  7595146D-79C7-493B-B3B4-B9EB06BCB8BB.jpeg   346.18KB   157 downloadsAttached File  AD1A652F-6427-4DAA-A798-D8B0288C286F.png   347.72KB   107 downloads
  • rick78 and innamoratopazzo68 like this

#4 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:18 AM

The pinay looks fun thou

#5 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:01 AM

Hard to pick just three but would have to say top three are:

1. Lusi Mustang: No longer on the scene but at the time[around 2005 or 2006] one of the hottest LB's around. my experience was with her and Long Mint. I'm told by her friend Valencia that she has now converted back to a gay guy.
2. Long Mint: Understand she is now doing cam host only and out of the PFP business. She was my first along with Lusi. I continued seeing her when I was in BKK until she retired. Huge tool and incredible lover.
3. Nancy in Pattaya. Hugely hung and always fun.

On the current scene just have to love Shasha who I met several years ago right after she came on the scene. My current LB of choice is Fiat from Check In. Very very attractive, lots of fun, great bod and well hung.
  • mikel1 likes this

#6 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:57 PM

Nice list fanihi! Longmints p4p ended long before I had got to LOS but Nancy is a legend in her own right.

I’ve tried ShaSha, sweet and sultry woman. Do you have any pics of Fiat?

#7 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:00 AM

Attached File  Fiat bkk 4.jpg   85.16KB   47 downloadsAttached File  Fiat bkk 4.jpg   85.16KB   47 downloadsAttached File  Fiat bkk3.jpg   110.5KB   13 downloadsAttached File  Fiat bkk2.jpg   189.76KB   15 downloadsAttached File  Fiat bkk1.jpg   199.74KB   18 downloadsPix of Fiat with her permission.

• rxpharm, MrDragon and Event07 like this

#8 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:01 AM

Above pix of Fiat with her permission.

• rxpharm likes this

#9 lblust

lblust
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:56 PM

In no particular order:
1. Normah
I met her in KL although she is based in Jakarta now. She's curvy with large natural feeling tits, a big ass, and a nice thick cock. Was an amazing top and fucked for 30mins plus. Really knew what she was doing. Me riding her cowboy style was particularly amazing.
https://m.ts-dating....ort/normah_sexy

2. Bella
Another top with a good sized cock. She lives in On Nut. Was very friendly when I went to visit her and we had a great session. Thick cock and an amazing body, I sucked her for what felt like hours and was rewarded with a massive load. Will definitely be going back.

3.Ingrid
I've met with Ingrid a few times. Also based in On Nut, had some amazing chemistry. We fuck like animals, topping each other all over her apartment. Cock is a good size, about 6 inches, and she has great natural feeling breasts. Perhaps not the most beautiful, but every experience I've had with her has been 10/10. She is open to 3somes too.
https://m.ts-dating....rt/redviper2222
  • Kurtzkafka likes this

#10 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:00 AM

Wow Fiat is a stunner O_O
Much obliged amigo!

Nice list LBlust! Normah looks really good. But Jakarta is a real mess to go to.

#11 Daniahmed

Daniahmed
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:55 PM

Fiat is stunning.. Do you have her contact details? I am reaching bkk this month for few days and I wish to have her.

Does she top? How much do you rate her topping skills?

#12 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:50 AM

Fiat is stunning.. Do you have her contact details? I am reaching bkk this month for few days and I wish to have her.

Does she top? How much do you rate her topping skills?

She works at Check In bar soi 10. She tops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci