Top 3 ladyboys you have been with

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:13 AM

Thought I would make a topic to try and gather the best of the best ladyboys to "hire" for fun. Just name your 3 best experiences and explain why. Of course a picture or link would only be good to. Of course I will start out.

Here are my best 3 experiences

1. I am gonna rank this one at the top because she was my first really ladyboy experience, and she gave me an incredible time. Even when thinking back, this one comes to my mind. I only topped her as I was not ready to be bottom at that time, but she was so friendly and made a true GF experience. I don't think she is working anymore in the prostitute business. She had a small dick, but was hard all the time. . Link

2. Pixie Branlee, just google her name, I had a very good experience with. She gave a wonderful massage and topped very good., very friendly, super blowjob. Nice sized cock. Nothing bad to say about her.

3. This one is difficult. I had so many good LB experiences in Thailand where I never caught the name or took photos, so I have to go again with someone outside Thailand. Mhanie is my choice. We got on well. She is very versatile (not a big dick), but had a very good time.

Decided not to mention my absolute number 1, as she is with me right now, and I hope we can stay together

#2 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:32 PM

Good conversation starter.

1. Shasha
It was my first trip to Thailand back in November 2017 and I had just gotten into Bangkok after a few days in Chiang Mai. I knew I wanted to check out Nana plaza. I was still mesmerized by the lights and sounds of the area but also excited. I headed up to the third floor and started walking by Charades and was pulled aside by this goddess. She was super easy to talk to and we had some fun making out and feeling each other up before I took her back to my room at the landmark. She fucked me then I fucked her in the hotel. I was only in Bangkok for a few days before heading to the islands then to Pattaya but on my last day in Bangkok about 6 hours before my flight I went by Charades and she was there and remembered me. I had a terrible experience with a gg downstairs and wanted one last bit of fun before heading back to the US. We got a short time room and fucked each other again. She actually sucked me while fucking me for a bit too.

2. Shushu
I met her on Thai friendly on my last trip in February. I love the way she kisses. Full tongue and no holds barred. I was staying in aloft soi 11 and took the elevator down to the lobby where she met me and pretty much molested me in the elevator on the way back up to my room. She also enjoyed fucking and getting fucked too but had to go really slow at first because she was very tight. She is also very easy to talk to and you can have in depth political and philosophical conversations with her.

I was looking for a serious relationship and met her on myladyboydate. She was incredibly direct and very intelligent and well spoken. We talked for several months before I came to Thailand during songkran 2018. Anything sexual was easy to discuss and she even pushed my comfort level a bit in public. We went to Railway and played around in the ocean where I fingered her ass in the water with no one seeming to notice. I really fell for her but we both had emotional and psychological issues so things went South and we don't talk any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci