Need advice plz

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:40 PM

Ok up to about my 20th LB experience so not a total newbie but neither well experienced.

Q1. Starting to try being a bottom. Over the last 3 encounters LB has given a prostate massage which  got me going and turned into a "{bottom try" for sake of a better phrase.

Now last session today she was fingering my arse pretty hard to begin with but when it came to enter my with her cock it was very painful.

Yes I know its all about relaxing but is there anything I can do to help me relax or make the sphincter more relaxed. So maybe just need to take it slower more lub and maybe just give it more time to relax????

If it relaxes how long does it stay relaxed as when she was fingering my arse it wasn't hurting that much. Obviously size of her cock comes into it. Any positions better than others????

2nd question - Had an anal fissure once - not good - yes like pooing glass - now when I go to the toilet I get occasional bleeding. Obviously this is not good for bottom activities- any ideas here???

Thanks for advice - just trying to learn

PFM

#2 playboyninja

playboyninja
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:11 AM

As for question 1: first make sure your ass is cleaned out, use lots of lube and have her lie down and sit on her cock while pushing out with your ass. When I first started this was the least painful way. After this would probably be doggie then lying on your back but it does depend on the ladyboy too. Some will be nice and slow and some won't. Be sure to communicate and have her enter you and then hold steady for a little bit before she begins thrusting.

Q2: don't know how to help you sorry

#3 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:52 AM

Re question 2 go see a doctor now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci