Photo

looking for wingman over next few weeks...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SupremeDarkLord

SupremeDarkLord
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

Firstly, a big Hello! to you all.

Just joined the forum so am a newbie here but a bit of a battle hardened veteran of some of the friskier spots around BKK...

Still in my 40's but been in semi-retirement a year or so. Recently have had the urge for a stroll down memory lane and plan to do it over the next couple of weeks.

Always been one to ride alone in the past. But curious this time around to explore with a wingman. The usual discretion blah-de-blah applies, of course. What happens in Cascade...

Look forward to hearing from any of you who's up for a similar spin.

All the best,

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

Looking for a wingman ? What a strange idea. 

IMHO, it's the same as asking for a guide phee  to make him parasite mongering. 

Attached File  2017BKK.jpg   180.06KB   2 downloads

#3 SupremeDarkLord

SupremeDarkLord
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

Looking for a wingman ? What a strange idea. 

IMHO, it's the same as asking for a guide phee  to make him parasite mongering. 

That doesn't make any sense. You must not know what a wingman is... it is a mongering buddy, not a dodgy guide looking to exploit you.

[EDIT: Just read through some other threads and came across some of your excellent field reports. I didn't realize you were so experienced. I assume you must know what a wingman is so guess your comment above was a joke that went over my head.]

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:49 AM

That doesn't make any sense. You must not know what a wingman is... it is a mongering buddy, not a dodgy guide looking to exploit you.

[EDIT: Just read through some other threads and came across some of your excellent field reports. I didn't realize you were so experienced. I assume you must know what a wingman is so guess your comment above was a joke that went over my head.]

Yes, I do. But this is my character to monger alone. My post is just a warning against some guys I had seen proposing their services as a wingman. I just wouldn't trust them. 

…  (no time to post today). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci